Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Minecraft Username:
Bobsilowski​

What is the suggestion about?
Tickets​

Description:
It can get quite hectic when there are more than one issues being discussed in assistance chat. It would be helpful if something like this could happen:

Person A puts in: .help <reason>

A channel is made and the donator can assist asap and then close once solved.

Donator puts in: .close and the ticket can be closed. They are auto closed after 10m to avoid cluttering.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Avoid cluttering in assistance_chat and make it easier to direct the enquirer to the correct answer​

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
I'm deciding to vote Neutral For the following reasons

- The system right now can get flooded in assistance chat, yes but I think the reply thing on discord makes it easy to see who you're talking to
- People who aren't donators can help too.
- But if this was added I think it would be helpful but difficult for new players potentially because I believe most people who are new to the server wouldn't understand the system or just not want to use it.

And this has been suggested and denied https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/discord-discord-assistance.39052/

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have seen your suggestion and I have decided to vote with NEGATIVE

Reasons:

Like _D0GG0 _D0GG0 said Donators and Community players cannot help people
It Will be frustrating for the staff team to respond at the time, too many people that need help and there are no many staff that can actually camp the discord server.
People that would like to get the Staff Rank will not be able to show that they are worthy to get added as they know most of the issues happening, and that will make them scared to reply on that kind of tickets and their confidence will be very low and will most likely end up failing or asking multiple times what they could do in those tickets.
Not an idea I vouch for.

Good afternoon,
iSaMeD0OM_

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, bobsilowski​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The massive amount of channels that could potentially be created and stay open at the same would flood everyone's Discord.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.