Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions this suggestion is about factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
aliensreareal​

What is the suggestion about?
this suggestion is about factions​

Description:
this is a suggestion i am amking the for the for faciton in thie server jartex network... read more

ok so my suggestion in the se
rver for factions of jartexn etwork is make every one give the everyone give me the give to the new players the spawner villager and 10x of the villager spawner.

how will this good suggsetion???
answer is : well this is goods uqestion giving everyone players 10 villager spawner to start with and its not that much in the strat like 10 villager spawner for everyone in the server at reset :/// it pretty good idea and make it so that the so make it so that the /kit is for everyone

example :
make the immortal kit free and stuff and can youu make it so g kit is free as well pls this will be useful and its not that much like give 10 villager spawner to the start of the reset to everyone PLEASE.

i hope.: you think about it and you will add it ok?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
yes, it will help jartexn etwork.​

Extra Information:
sir, no sir, there is not any extra information as i am putting the information in the description box sorry .,​

S

Shayy

-1 It wouldn't be fair for players who have bought the gkits and own immortal kits.

S

Shayy

yes it would be fair becaause they still have the kit but new players have it for free as well
The thing is those players would have payed for those stuff with real money and if new players had it for free then it's not fair completely. Also it would be way to overpowered for new players to have all those stuff that you listed out like spawners, gkits and immortal kits as I think that they shouldn't have access to those stuff for free and at the very start of the game because imagine making new accounts and getting more free stuff. It would be way to overpowered.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A
The thing is those players would have payed for those stuff with real money and if new players had it for free then it's not fair completely. Also it would be way to overpowered for new players to have all those stuff that you listed out like spawners, gkits and immortal kits as I think that they shouldn't have access to those stuff for free and at the very start of the game because imagine making new accounts and getting more free stuff. It would be way to overpowered.
look shut up because if they are money then they are rich so rich opeople have money

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, AlienAreRealIs​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • This will be too op.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.