Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

this new season must be a joke right?

callodutea

Sprinting is bugged, quests are gone, crates are bugged, what is next?

Attachments

• ApplicationFrameHost_ixXykJjH4E.png
    ApplicationFrameHost_ixXykJjH4E.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 1

BigBossOtt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
BigBossOtt
quests were removed because they were so unbalanced. You were getting 30–50 hearts from the quest, and you were not supposed to get PERM ranks, legendary / mythical sets or overpowered Gkit containers. They will be added again once they fix the loottable for the quest, and about sprinting glitch, it will be fixed soon. You had a chance to get perm Templar / Dreadlord by mining melons? mining endstone? fishing ? huh ? I'm not sure how it feels fair to you as those ranks are supposed to be exclusive.

tonvado

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It was decent except for the gsets and minor bugs. I think they should add atleast perm templar back

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
callodutea

callodutea

quests were removed because they were so unbalanced. You were getting 30–50 hearts from the quest, and you were not supposed to get PERM ranks, legendary / mythical sets or overpowered Gkit containers. They will be added again once they fix the loottable for the quest, and about sprinting glitch, it will be fixed soon. You had a chance to get perm Templar / Dreadlord by mining melons? mining endstone? fishing ? huh ? I'm not sure how it feels fair to you as those ranks are supposed to be exclusive.
I agree, the quests were OP. But why would they release the new season if its not even completely ready? Also, now that the quests will have worse rewards compared to the older one, earlier players who got good rewards from it will have a huge advantage on newer players. What are the devs going to do about it? I don't think they can remove their rewards.

Honestly, It would really help if they had a proper team to test the game before every reset. This way, the whole process would run much smoother, and the developers wouldn't constantly find themselves fixing issues even after they've supposedly been resolved.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
FF I could have gotten the ranks