Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

This is an outrage..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Yo Yo wattup playa's!

So recently if you guys didn't already notice, Mah boi unfollowers was demoted for no reason. Look at what he sent me from what the STAFF TEAM said.. (copied and pasted from discord)
After many discussions and considerations, the Management Team had decided to demote you from your current position HELPER, effective 01-29-2018. This is due to your unacceptable behavior towards the staff members and players, unable to control the anger in front of the staff team, lack of dedication, acting like a “fool” on other servers and making JartexNetwork look bad, mixing your own life with the life as a staff member, not able to reach the minimum play-time on the server and not able to take the “job” seriously.

This doesn't even make sense cause my boy unfollowers treats EVERYONE with respect INCLUDING STAFF MEMBERS. JUST because he is playing on another server doesn't mean it's making JartexNetwork look bad. HOW COULD MY BOI BE ACTING LIKE A "FOOL" IF HE IS JUST DOING HIS JOB, I SEE HIM ONLINE ALLLL THE TIME AND I BARELY SEE HIM OFFLINE, GET IT RIGHT.

This is going to completely change my perspective at staff as I am afraid someone might try and pull the same BULLCRAP on other people.

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
Oh god :p
so childish
I mean come on let that guy stand up for himself, you don't need to do that for him.
I hope this is closed in like minutes :(

Last edited:

Dorjan

I agree with DoritoKiip and Staff doesn't demote people without any reason. *Hoping this thread will close soon*

Status
Not open for further replies.