Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

this gets boring quickly

CallMeGoran

what do i do when i have everything, nice big base full of every possible ore and full shulkers of maxed out netherite sets? ive made so many farms and theres nothing for me to do anymore, i just log on and read chat for 20 minutes and log out, pvp is bland for me and i have enough money for everything, ive legit put efficiency 5 unb 3 mending on shears because im so bored.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Start a new game mode I guess?

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
what do i do when i have everything, nice big base full of every possible ore and full shulkers of maxed out netherite sets? ive made so many farms and theres nothing for me to do anymore, i just log on and read chat for 20 minutes and log out, pvp is bland for me and i have enough money for everything, ive legit put efficiency 5 unb 3 mending on shears because im so bored.
Start playing something else i guess or you can just create "challenges" for your self or even be the richest from server, start selling stuff there for buycraft or idk

oumuchtop

Donator
Donator
IGN
oumuchtop
HAve a rest or smth, touch and eat real grass, start minigames and after lifesteal resets u can be on top again)

AzySupreme

For some people its boring, but for those who know how to play and know how to make it fun its not boring.