Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Things to add in factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlowDrone

Minecraft Username:
Dronedoesmc

What is the suggestion about?
Things to add in factions

Description:
you should have /printer that will put you into creative so printing would be smoother. make gen bucket a block not lava like take cobblestone gen bucket make it into a cobblestone block so we can print it in! Fix cannon speed on jartex (currently 5.2s) make it at least 3s like before. You should also remove f raid claim cool down because it’s just ignoring when you fuck up you raid claim and have to wait 30m. -love drone

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make playing factions a lot easier

Extra Information:
Pls start right away and make these fixes voodoo

Pace

Donator
Donator
Totally agreed with making gen buckets into blocks, indeed the cannoning speed is messed up, which needs to be fixed. F raid claim cooldown is alright in my opinion you just need to know how to claim properly :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BlowDrone

Totally agreed with making gen buckets into blocks, indeed the cannoning speed is messed up, which needs to be fixed. F raid claim cooldown is alright in my opinion you just need to know how to claim properly :p
This guy smart

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BlowDrone

Totally agreed with making gen buckets into blocks, indeed the cannoning speed is messed up, which needs to be fixed. F raid claim cooldown is alright in my opinionyou just need to know howif you have claimed in the last 1m you are allow to unclaim and reclaim it
you could also fix it if you have raid claim in the last 1m you are allow to unclaim it and claim it again

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello BlowDrone,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!

Printer is improved, and cannoning speed is fixed (Next reset).

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Good afternoon,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.