Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Things That Used To And Still Make Me Angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROOLEER124

Anger or wrath is an intense emotional response. It is an emotion that involves a strong uncomfortable and emotional response to a perceived provocation, hurt or threat.

When I Was Immature : 1 year before

I Get Mad At Little Things
And I Was NOT afraid To express it
Today I Still Get Mad At Little Things BUT i always hide it
I Will Be Giving A List On The Things That Make Me Angry The Littlest Things
Can Make Me Angry But I Still Dont Express It
So without further a do
Lets Get Right Into It

Calling Me EZ or "After Beating Me You Say EZ"

This Somehow Triggers Something In Me That I Cant Understand But I Dont Express It In Game Or In a Call My Usual Action When Someone Says "ur ez" or after beating me "ez" is By Dueling Them Or Trying To Kill Them Again (Practice Or Skywars) But OOHHHHHH if u repeat it 2 or more times well for me you have past a line

Calling Me A Noob
I Do Not Know If Its Common That Someone Gets Triggered When Someone Calls Them A Noob But I Sure Do! The Same With Topic Above My Usual Action Is To Duel Them Again Or Get Revenge And Blah Blah Blah Past The Line , Blah Blah Blah

Telling Me That I Am An "Ez Noob"
With The Two Topics Combined Above I Somehow REALLLY get Angry But I Still Dont Express It If i were to duel them again i would try my hardest to beat them find modes where i am a superior at just to beat them
Calling Me A Hacker
Yep Its Irritating AF I Know I Said Before " I Actaully Like Getting Hackusated" But I Really Dont
If Someone Calls Me A Hacker My Usual Response Is : :/ , -_- , No
But In Real Life Im Like " OMG im not a hacker your just a noob who cant pvp and i am superior than you >:O"

Now You Know How I Really Feel On Those Really REALLY small things So Uh Wish Me Luck In Changing These Behaviours -_-

Last edited:

Khysarth

I wouldn't get mad at people swearing at me, think about it you don't know them in real life and you don't have any meaningful connection towards them so why would you get mad over someone you don't care about cursing at you.

Legendiac

Addicted Member
It triggers me how you paraphrased quite well then suddenly started Typing Like This.
But as Khysarth said, you don't know them and few minutes later they don't care about you anymore, why should you care?

3ndrit

Noob your ez nub hacker noob

Did that make you mad?

Suhayl

Addicted Member
When I started reading I thought this was another bot advertising their stuff. Lel

GADDIEEEE

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TROOLEER124

TROOLEER124

I wouldn't get mad at people swearing at me, think about it you don't know them in real life and you don't have any meaningful connection towards them so why would you get mad over someone you don't care about cursing at you.
Welp Removing That IDK why i put that there
idk myself anymore help

Status
Not open for further replies.