Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Things that BedWars lacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
Minecraft Username:
Snaked

What is the suggestion about?
Things that BedWars lacks

Description:
As you all know BedWars lacks some important gameplay features. Without these features it has been boring and annoying. The features that need to be added to the minigame are:

1) More sharpness upgrades:
Now the highest level of sharpness enchantment you can get in BedWars is Sharpness I. It isn't even very useful. Like Protection, Sharpness should be upgradable. They should cost like this:

Sharpness I - 4 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 2 diamonds in solo and doubles
Sharpness II - 8 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 5 in solo and doubles
Sharpness III - 15 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 10 in solo and doubles
Sharpness IV - 25 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 20 in solo and doubles
Sharpness V - 40 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 30 in solo and doubles
Prior to this addition diamond sword should cost 8 emeralds, iron sword 12 gold, stone sword 30 iron.

2) Lower cost for miner fatigue trap:
Miner fatigue trap is one of most useful things in BedWars. But people never buy because of its cost. It costs 5 diamonds which is not really a fair trade. It should cost 2 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 1 diamond in solo and doubles mode.

3) More powerful jump boost:
Jump boost is a pretty useful potion but it doesn't launch you high up it just gives you jump boost 2 which is useless and boring. It should give you jump boost 4 which is cool and makes the good players use trolls or traps with it.

4) New BedWars mode:
Addition of a new BedWars mode called "Hyper BedWars" woulb be cool and fun. As the name suggests the game goes super fast. It mainly includes generators.
i) Diamond generators:
In tier 1 diamonds generator, a diamond drops every 20 seconds and despawns when the 5th diamond spawns. In tier 2 upgrade, a diamond spawns every 10 seconds and despawns when there will be 10 diamonds in the forge (after 100 seconds, there will be 10 diamonds in the forge and will not increase to 11 and stay at 10 even when new one drops). In the tier 3, diamonds never despawn and spawn every 5 seconds.

ii) Emerald generator:
In tier 1, an emerald drops every 30 seconds and despawns when the next emerald spawns. In tier 2, an emerald drops every 20 seconds and despawns when 3rd emerald spawns. In tier 3, emeralds drop every 10 seconds and despawn every 30 seconds.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
These additions will make the players enjoy playing BedWars. It will also make the game more fun and will make the good players get a new opportunity to improve their skills.

Extra Information:
x- hello darkness my old friend -x

Am11r

+1 on all this ideas. This will add a new and more fun gameplay to bedwars. Especially the hyper mode. Another suggestion for hyper mode: When ender dragons spawn, there will be no given time to 'game end', you get what im saying.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Snaked

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
+1 on all this ideas. This will add a new and more fun gameplay to bedwars. Especially the hyper mode. Another suggestion for hyper mode: When ender dragons spawn, there will be no given time to 'game end', you get what im saying.
ender dragons don't spawn on this server

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Snaked

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
You forgot to cast vote i didn't receive any votes

Minecraft Username:
Snaked

What is the suggestion about?
Things that BedWars lacks

Description:
As you all know BedWars lacks some important gameplay features. Without these features it has been boring and annoying. The features that need to be added to the minigame are:

1) More sharpness upgrades:

Now the highest level of sharpness enchantment you can get in BedWars is Sharpness I. It isn't even very useful. Like Protection, Sharpness should be upgradable. They should cost like this:

Sharpness I - 4 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 2 diamonds in solo and doubles

Sharpness II - 8 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 5 in solo and doubles

Sharpness III - 15 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 10 in solo and doubles

Sharpness IV - 25 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 20 in solo and doubles

Sharpness V - 40 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 30 in solo and doubles

Prior to this addition diamond sword should cost 8 emeralds, iron sword 12 gold, stone sword 30 iron.

2) Lower cost for miner fatigue trap:

Miner fatigue trap is one of most useful things in BedWars. But people never buy because of its cost. It costs 5 diamonds which is not really a fair trade. It should cost 2 diamonds in triples and quadruple mode and 1 diamond in solo and doubles mode.

3) More powerful jump boost:

Jump boost is a pretty useful potion but it doesn't launch you high up it just gives you jump boost 2 which is useless and boring. It should give you jump boost 4 which is cool and makes the good players use trolls or traps with it.

4) New BedWars mode:

Addition of a new BedWars mode called "Hyper BedWars" woulb be cool and fun. As the name suggests the game goes super fast. It mainly includes generators.

i) Diamond generators:

In tier 1 diamonds generator, a diamond drops every 20 seconds and despawns when the 5th diamond spawns. In tier 2 upgrade, a diamond spawns every 10 seconds and despawns when there will be 10 diamonds in the forge (after 100 seconds, there will be 10 diamonds in the forge and will not increase to 11 and stay at 10 even when new one drops). In the tier 3, diamonds never despawn and spawn every 5 seconds.

ii) Emerald generator:

In tier 1, an emerald drops every 30 seconds and despawns when the next emerald spawns. In tier 2, an emerald drops every 20 seconds and despawns when 3rd emerald spawns. In tier 3, emeralds drop every 10 seconds and despawn every 30 seconds.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
These additions will make the players enjoy playing BedWars. It will also make the game more fun and will make the good players get a new opportunity to improve their skills.

Extra Information:
x- hello darkness my old friend -x
Yes I defiantly agree with you but I think the prices of the swords are totally reasonable.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
+1

Only for the generators

The rest is just a NO from me.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Snaked,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.