Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

There's no need to go further with this sexual discussion, or the thread will be locked, as well as the rule-breakers punished for the respective Foru

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Love is an everlasting flower with the fragrance of adoration, respect and appreciation. My love for you will go from now till infinity. I only see a future without an end with you. Whatever promises I’ve made to you, be sure to see me do as I’ve said. I’ll kill your lonely days and stimulate happy ones. My queen, I have no reason to take you for granted. Just take a look into my heart and you’ll be amazed at my feelings for you. A touch will do, a kiss will do, but love will be more than enough. At your feet will I lay down my life for you, As powerful as love may be, one would think it should take years to grow, but my love for you only grew in a matter of seconds, yet promises to be everlasting. I’ll love you in your own ways. I’ll never take your freedom away from you. My heart will never cheat on you, cause it only recognises you. I love the colour of your skin, it attracts me to you than a cluster of precious stones. I’m in your life to make you experience love, shield you from hurt and pain, and to protect you as long as you live. I love you, sweety.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Love is an everlasting flower with the fragrance of adoration, respect and appreciation. My love for you will go from now till infinity. I only see a future without an end with you. Whatever promises I’ve made to you, be sure to see me do as I’ve said. I’ll kill your lonely days and stimulate happy ones. My queen, I have no reason to take you for granted. Just take a look into my heart and you’ll be amazed at my feelings for you. A touch will do, a kiss will do, but love will be more than enough. At your feet will I lay down my life for you, As powerful as love may be, one would think it should take years to grow, but my love for you only grew in a matter of seconds, yet promises to be everlasting. I’ll love you in your own ways. I’ll never take your freedom away from you. My heart will never cheat on you, cause it only recognises you. I love the colour of your skin, it attracts me to you than a cluster of precious stones. I’m in your life to make you experience love, shield you from hurt and pain, and to protect you as long as you live. I love you, sweety.
Very well said bro, happy pride month friends

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports