Jartex has some issues its ok in my opinion but some issues there and there its a little laggy and when I get killed in bedwars my game is frozen and it doesn't unfreeze so I reccomond people fix this.
For me it doesn't freeze, i think it's a problem with you're pc/laptop. It works fine whenever i kill or die to someone in bedwars etc... So i would advice checking your laptop/pc to be 100% sure.
For me it doesn't freeze, I think it's a problem with you're pc/laptop. It works fine whenever I kill or die to someone in bedwars etc... So I would advise checking your laptop/pc to be 100% sure.
For me it doesn't freeze, I think it's a problem with you're pc/laptop. It works fine whenever I kill or die to someone in bedwars etc... So I would advise checking your laptop/pc to be 100% sure.
For me it doesn't freeze, I think it's a problem with you're pc/laptop. It works fine whenever I kill or die to someone in bedwars etc... So I would advise checking your laptop/pc to be 100% sure.
For me it doesn't freeze, i think it's a problem with you're pc/laptop. It works fine whenever i kill or die to someone in bedwars etc... So i would advice checking your laptop/pc to be 100% sure.
For me it doesn't freeze, i think it's a problem with you're pc/laptop. It works fine whenever i kill or die to someone in bedwars etc... So i would advice checking your laptop/pc to be 100% sure.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.