Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

there is a glitch in bedwars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexida

hello I came here to tell you that there is a glitch on a bedwars map I forgot it's name. So there is flying heads all over the map there understractsble untille you put water than it will drop I think if you gader 8 you can a bed defense that is unbrakble.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
hello I came here to tell you that there is a glitch on a bedwars map I forgot it's name. So there is flying heads all over the map there understractsble untille you put water than it will drop I think if you gader 8 you can a bed defense that is unbrakble.
Can you tell us which map and also send a screenshot of the bug.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
It is not a bug/glitch and those are not flying heads. Those are heads are place for decoration purposes

Last edited:
  • Boring
Reactions: Yuu
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rexida

rexida

It is not a bug/glitch and those are not flying heads. Those are heads are place for decoration purposes

SanadBilleh SanadBilleh Requesting For a Lock!
but there are unbrakable so I think we gonna fix it all we need to do make them unbrakble even with water!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
but there are unbrakable so I think we gonna fix it all we need to do make them unbrakble even with water!
Hmm thats quite game breaking
Make a bug report on it, I'll test this myself also.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

SanadBilleh SanadBilleh Requesting For a Lock!
read the whole thing before commenting lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.