Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TheBridge secrets (easter eggs?) + random tips

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Im bored, random tips and opinions time

So alot of maps have some type of specific secret I guess you can call them that? I'll try my best to list them

Goldrush - 4 Iron blocks on top of shop tower, 5 under nexus and 1 above iron mine. 1 diamond block in mid

Pirates - 3 Iron blocks on the boat, red team has 2 breakable brewing stands, blue has 1 breakable and 1 public stand. 1 Diamond block in middle and it's the only map where you can get diamonds before 5 minutes without using any bug or hack.

Skylands - 9 Iron blocks on the beacon, and 15+ Iron blocks on the balloons of each team.

Kingdom - 3 Breakable brewing stands.

Frost - 3 public brewing stands together near spawn, and 1 public brewing stand near enchantment.

Dino - 2 public brewing stands, 1 on shop and 1 on enchantment.

Cliffs and Castle do not have any of the above. (still amazing maps)

Flying machines can be made in pirates.

Kingdom has 9 diamonds, Cliffs, Pirates and Goldrush have 8, Frost has 7, Castle has 6, and both Skylands and Dino have 5 each.

Cliffs, Castle, Pirates, Skylands, Goldrush and Kingdom all have side bridges / alternate routes that you can use to sneak into the opponents base

Dino and Frost are trash maps because no alternate routes and these maps usually take 35-45 minutes to end with no pots

Opinions

Cliffs, Goldrush > Pirates > Skylands, Castle > Kingdom > Frost, Dino

Best kits ; Miner, Hero, Tank, Sprinter, Swapper

Dino and Frost would actually be good if they had under bridges / alternate routes. Builders really said "respawn and die keep killing each other no tactics or strategy needed np" I dont mind the snowballs tho i think it makes Frost unique.

If i missed anything feel free to point it out I'll add it

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Already knew about all these things. However, it could be really useful for newbies.

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
yes thanks grand escaped very useful now i can go beat basher32 ezz!! thanksss!!

Itz_AyushPro

Donator
Donator
IGN
Itz_AyushPro
But idk where is that diamond block on goldrush map on that tower at mid?

Citan

Addicted Member
the dia block in in mid, just go up mid and u will see some hoppers and if u break a stone slab nearby there will be a dia block
ok
β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž