Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge Needs More Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joweek

Minecraft Username:
Joweek​

What is the suggestion about?
TheBridge Needs More Maps​

Description:
The Bridge hasn't been updated in months, and there hasn't been any new maps. I think that's about all it needs, (the game isn't big enough to do special modes). There are only 5 current maps in the bridge and it gets really repetitive playing the same maps over and over.

It's hard to add on to this, because like I said a bunch of times, my only request is there to be more maps. I feel like TheBridge is completely neglected, and I have never seen a single staff member there.

I hope this request is taken into concern,
Thanks!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Updates always improve activity, (people who got bored of a certain game mode might come back), It would also make it easier for Youtubers like me to advertise Jartex.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I totally agree with you and I think that some of these ideas may greatly improve the game and make it more popular and fun :

- Remove Strength II
- More coins per game
- More exp per game
- Adding Daily/weekly/monthly
Challenges
- New maps and I mean custome ones based on fun and unique ideas like big castles or mystery maze or long jungle or anything unique, beautiful and playable.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Joweek

Joweek

I totally agree with you and I think that some of these ideas may greatly improve the game and make it more popular and fun :

- Remove Strength II
- More coins per game
- More exp per game
Challenges
- New maps and I mean custome ones based on fun and unique ideas like big castles or mystery maze or long jungle or anything unique, beautiful and playable.
I totally agree with all these suggestions

Alduin

Adding new maps into the bridge is like typing the letters reversely. It won't attract people but it wouldn't hurt anyone so both agree and disagree.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Adding new maps into the bridge is like typing the letters reversely. It won't attract people but it wouldn't hurt anyone so both agree and disagree.
It might not bring new people but it will make it more enjoyable for the current player base.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Joweek

Joweek

I can agree that bridge doesn't bring in as many players as some of the other games do, but as someone who plays Bridge a lot, I can speak on behalf of the other people who play Bridge. The community is very condensed, and I can say that a lot of people agree that there needs to be more change.

New maps would really help, especially since there are not a lot of them. Like Norking Norking said, it could also be nice to do such things as:
- Remove Strength II
- More coins per game
- More exp per game
- Challenges

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Joweek

Joweek

Oh yeah, another thing to add is A MUST NEED:
When you are selecting teams in a party you often get split super easily. (Lets say it is a 24 person game and 13 people join red, my friend and I might get on opposite teams.)

I think if you are in a party you have to automatically be on the same team.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
There should be the old maps in the database when Jartex bought TB. i think the current player base would love to see the other old maps such as Winter, Summit, Fantasy, Elves, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.