Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted The Whole BedWars Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbaGD

Minecraft Username:
BobbaGD

What is the suggestion about?
The Whole BedWars Server

Description:
In BedWars, there are a lot of things that are wrong and should be fixed.

LOBBY:
- We need leaderboards hologram, including top kills, final kills, and wins.
- Adding "Hide Players" item on the hotbar will fix any lag or FPS issues to players who play on an old PC. (Hide Players will hide players from the lobby)

MAPS:
- Some maps are not original. I suggest to make the Builders build an original one rather than that Hypickle one.
- Two maps are FPS droppers/lag makers to people who play on an old PC. (Buildings/City and Broken maps)
- On the Triples Mode, the map Nuclear has only two emerald generators. It's unfair and would not be fun for people to play there.
- City/Buildings require too many blocks to go to the diamond generator.

IN-GAME:
- Spread the iron and gold around the generator, especially on Doubles, Triples, and Quadruples.
- Scoreboard in-game doesn't show any Final Kills, Kills, and Beds Broken.
- When you kill the enemy, you don't receive anything that the enemy have. (Emeralds, Diamonds, Gold, Iron)
- Some hackers aren't banned when they use hacks, whilst a lagging player can be banned.

That's all I have for these suggestions. I didn't really experience Quadruples mode, so maybe if I played Quadruples I can add more to these.
Basically what I'm trying to say is to fix all of these as a suggestion. I hope it would be accepted.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
These suggestions can help improve BedWars more. This also makes BedWars more enjoyable and equal to other servers. The lag/FPS related suggestions may help these players who have potato pc's enjoy also.

Extra Information:
If you're trying to be unique, then the situation right now will get worse.

Saemiscom

Donator
Donator
As for the builder part as i allways say when someone doesnot know and blames the Build Team : Wait for the update thers many thing we need to add and the hypixel ones are just placeholder for the real maps if you think why is the update taking so much time its becose we whant to make it good its better to have a long waited good update then a quick bad update its not hard to build bad maps but we dont whant to do that and as allways txe for the wait. And sorry if any grammer errors

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BobbaGD

BobbaGD

Can't you just build maps before the BedWars gamemode even started? Rushing gamemode creating is not good. If the server owners are looking and going for a GOOD QUALITY SERVER, then they shouldn't just release and release gamemodes and supposedly "having Hypixel maps." They take time to develop. No ones rushing.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BobbaGD

BobbaGD

Additional things

- Add glass and hardened clay as defense
- Show the current status of the upgrades on the upgrades shop
- Heal pool is useless, you can heal whenever you want
- Use the correct wool on each team
- Iron golem and silverfish doesn't attack players
- Kits
- Redesign lobby

Flexier

Donator
Donator
- Add invisible potion
Was removed due to a bug or something.

- Make TNT and Fireball non-damage to players (only knockback)
This was a thing back then. But no, we should take a bit damage from the TNT and Knockback of course.

Make pickaxes buyable
Explain a little more about this cause i didn't really get what you're trying to say since you can buy picaxes.

Add different types of axes
should be added in the upcoming Mini games update. ( No idea when will that release )

Remove Nuclear map (needs like two stacks to rush and go to mid) (diamonds placed messed up) (two emerald gens (stated above))
Another 2 gens can be added and no you don't need 2 stacks of wool to get to mid or to get to your neighbors island. ( If im sure )

Remove quadruples and overpowered mode, no ones playing.
I agree. Overpowered is just messed up. I'd suggest to revamp Quad mode and make it a little better in terms of Gens etc.

Seriously? You need the right amount of players to go to countdown? That's wrong. People will joke about leaving and joining on countdown.
If there are 12 players, it should start the countdown on 10 players . I like the idea ^^

Remove colors. People are abusing it.
Totally didn't make a Bug Report about this ( Way back )

Fix the grammar on "Let the game begin!" to "Let the game(s) begin!" and "Congralations" into "Congratulations"
Its not big of a priority right now since none cares about the grammar ;d ( But yeah a maybe fix that , idk. )

Fix parties and separate them from skywars
Like a separate party plugin for each gamemode? xd . For real the party plug needs a revamp. Like it should auto join the teammates in a group who are in your party.

Add ranking system (stars/level)
Pointless. ( If you wanna Explain it a little more maybe? But, i guess this was already denied ;d )

Good Luck

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Kits? lol -100

Add glass and hardened clay as defense
Will do +1

Iron golem and silverfish doesn't attack players
Its a bug, report it on the Bug Reports section.

Redesign lobby
There should be one, only when the Mini games update actually come out.

Heal pool is useless, you can heal whenever you want
Wdym you can heal whenever you want? It only heals you if you're on your own island/Spawn Island. If it heals you on other island then report it in the Bug Reports section.

Show the current status of the upgrades on the upgrades shop
Explain a little more.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Also the TNT part where you mentioned to make it so people wont take damage. It was removed due to people standing inside the tnt and was easy to destroy beds. I agree with the KnockBack part. But, a little damage wouldn't kill you :p

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Not epic, I just want to say ending the game is not cool.

Add something like a border shrink and TNT rain, because I've recently had an experience.

When the bed was destroyed, me, my teammate, and one enemy were only left. By the time the game ended, it says "The enemy color wins" rather than a tie. When I killed the enemy whilst having the chat say "The enemy color wins", I killed the enemy. The chat suddenly changed to "Your color wins!"
Another game, two opponents were hiding, while we are in the middle. When the game ended, the campers won, and they instantly said GG even though it's not a good game.

I think this is very messed up, I suggest what's written above. I hope this will better the opinion of the BedWars community.

A simple item would fix this . Compass Tracker :p ( or whatever you call it xD )

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I'm sure all that will come in the minigame update but still +1

Status
Not open for further replies.