Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The thing about jartexteaming players

Chaotic

IGN
ChaoticDestroyer
Ok so this is my first post and I find it so ANNOYING when I play duos most of the time I most likely will get.no teammate is this how jartex balances teams.So pls don't booli me this is my first post and to the toxic ppl who r just saying just play solo or find a party. Shut up also I am lvl 43 bye have a good day

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Ok, what was the point of this? I mean they are right, plays solos or find a party.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello DestroyerChaos.

I know it can be annoying to not get a teammate sometimes, but if there's 15 players instead of 16 and the game started, it will not select a random player to be alone, it selects the player with the highest level in that specific lobby, and your level is pretty high so it was expected.​
  • You can invite one of your friends / ask for a party in the lobby and you should find someone to play with you. ( /p invite "name" ).

Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Chaotic

Chaotic

IGN
ChaoticDestroyer
Ok, what was the point of this? I mean they are right, plays solos or find a party.
Yeah maybe I should just do that but I dont like solos.coz for example there are e players left I am rushing the other team and the other one is just chilling at mid so I kill the other one I mean there's a chance I can kill them but thanks for replying hope u have a good day :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Chaotic

Chaotic

IGN
ChaoticDestroyer
Hello DestroyerChaos.

I know it can be annoying to not get a teammate sometimes, but if there's 15 players instead of 16 and the game started, it will not select a random player to be alone, it selects the player with the highest level in that specific lobby, and your level is pretty high so it was expected.​
  • You can invite one of your friends / ask for a party in the lobby and you should find someone to play with you. ( /p invite "name" ).
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

Thanks for the reply I'll try to get used to solos instead of duos

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
Ok so this is my first post and I find it so ANNOYING when I play duos most of the time I most likely will get.no teammate is this how jartex balances teams.So pls don't booli me this is my first post and to the toxic ppl who r just saying just play solo or find a party. Shut up also I am lvl 43 bye have a good day
That usually happens when a player of the same team leaves the game in the last 15 seconds or so, doesn't only happen on jartex btw

Kasce

I understand your frustration, you could have worded it better and more politely, but like people say, try to play solos or find a good/fun teammate you can play with!

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
99% of the time you are better off without a team if you solo queue doubles. if u fuck up first rush then u pretty much lose bc u will have 0 items

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Just get friends lmao or buy iron rank, you will get simps XD or just ask in lobby if anyone wanna play you will get someone like i do.

I mostly find random parties becuz, my friends are either already in parties or play 3 matches and leave like the person above this (jk ily abbee)

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Aside from what everyone said, I agree with Abbee, most of the time, being without a teammate is even better than having a teammate and I personally prefer to play solo duo to get all finals.