Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars The skywars loot, according to me is really unbalanced. This updates changes that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Rasesh
What is the suggestion about?
The skywars loot, according to me is really unbalanced. This updates changes that

Description:
I recently started playing a lot of skywars, and the first thing I noticed, not enough loot. IK they recently changed the loot, but it still is unbalanced, like the knockback slimeball, it is too overpowered. If a good player gets it, the winning chances drop to 1% for other players. The number of snowballs and blocks should also be increased.

To sum it all up

1. Increase in the number of blocks/throwable items

2. Removal of the knockback slimeball, maybe add strength potions?

3. Balancing the loot overall accordingly

Again, this is just a personal thing I felt I should share, please upvote if you guys agree <3

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
1. Overall player experience

oh wait that's all

Last edited:

DualWave

Donator
Donator
IGN
DualWave
Hmmmm I agree with the more projectiles and blocks we srsly need that but I think we shouldn't remove the slime ball.
+1

iiFlux

No, in my opinion I think Sky Wars loot is actually good and more then before because everyone else also has type of same loot so its fair for everyone, so I’ll give -1

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Change in skywars loot!

What is the suggestion about?
The skywars loot, according to me is really unbalanced. This updates changes that

Description:
I recently started playing a lot of skywars, and the first thing I noticed, not enough loot. IK they recently changed the loot, but it still is unbalanced, like the knockback slimeball, it is too overpowered. If a good player gets it, the winning chances drop to 1% for other players. The number of snowballs and blocks should also be increased.

To sum it all up

1. Increase in the number of blocks/throwable items

2. Removal of the knockback slimeball, maybe add strength potions?

3. Balancing the loot overall accordingly

Again, this is just a personal thing I felt I should share, please upvote if you guys agree <3

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
1. Overall player experience

oh wait that's all
-1 Skywars loot is absolutely balanced and you’re suggesting to add strength potions to balance the game?! KB slimeball is already rare enough because the rarity balances it out.

Lots of snowballs just make unfair; it can come to the point where you spam them enough that your opponent can’t do anything and it will make bridging a lot harder

Awesome_R

-1 first of all you put as your minecraft username as "Change in skywars loot!" which is unmature. Secondly, you didnt give enough detail on what should be balanced in skywars. Also I don't agree with the adding of strength because there is already beast boots in the game and that would be too overpowered. -1 for me.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Dont care about skywars, diamond kit is p2w and all modes are just dumb and extreme mode is like playing a build uhc every fight. (My rant is becuz im bad at it and I cant handle long fights)
Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.