Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The SkyBlock Dream Money Guide

SowzzX

Addicted Member
====================================================================

This guide is not made by anyone of the Jartex staff team and is not official.

====================================================================

Starting Out:
You have just logged onto Jartex Network for the first time and don't know how to make the first
couple thousand to buy money for the next step, spawners. Start off by getting a cobblestone generator on your island to use as a building block for now, you can change it later on, but for now it's the most inexpensive way to make a platform.
Get yourself a diamond sword from it , then move on to the next step.
Useful Tips: (1) /vote , you'll get vote keys from it, go to /warp crates to see what you can win
(2) If I'm ever online, I can hook you up with 5-10k starting cash, my ign is SowzzYoutube

Step Two: Grind
By grinding , I mean going to an island which has a mob grinder, and collect the loot from the mobs and sell them using /shop, you'll notice you get exp for grinding , once you get around 25k xp, do: (1) /xpbottle 25000 (2) While holding the exp bottle in your hand , do /ah sell 50000 as that's the current ratio, it may change during the season!
Ratios: For every exp level , how much you can sell it for, for example , if I were to sell 1,000 xp, I would sell it in the ratio 1:2 which results in selling for $2,000

Grinders I'd use:
/is warp Vicey (no hoppers)
/is warp RahniRow_ (no hoppers)
/is warp Feroz (no hoppers)
/is warp Brave123 (no hoppers)
šŸ˜‰ /is warp SowzzYoutube (hoppers, but a profit shop below the grinder)

Step Three: Use Profit Shops
How Profit Shops Work: The owner of the island doesn't want to use their time to sell their loot from mob farms (well get to that later) they set up a profit shop, he or she sells the loot from the mobs for less than the shop selling price, so people would buy it. In /shop you sell the loot you just bought and make profit off it. They usually , or even always sell in 2304 items, which is equal to a full inventory so make sure you clear your inventory before using them.
To be honest, I don't know that much profit shops at the moment, here's some
/is warp Vicey
/is warp RahniRow_ (pretty sure)
/is warp SowzzYoutube

Step Three: Setting up spawners, and how the spawner system works
In the recent seasons of SkyBlock, the owners have decided to introduce a new system of spawners , to shortly explain it , you level up with spawners, if you do /shop right now and try to buy villager spawners, chances are it's locked , go to the first spawner, a pig and buy it with the money you earned from the previous steps. You get heads most of the time when you kill the mob, right click those heads and do /rankup, you will see how much more heads you need to collect until you can do /rankup successfully , and be able to purchase the next spawner in store after the pig spawner.
Okay, once you buy the pig spawner, you need to know that you CANNOT break it once you place it! Unless you ask a donator which you trust to break the spawners and give you them! Passive mobs (pigs, cows) can only spawn on grass, so make sure you build a preferred 10x10 platform with fences around it so the mob doesn't fall out. Sell the loot the mob drops too, so that you can always make that extra profit. Spawners can stack , and you can upgrade them by placing a spawner on top of a spawner and they will merge. It'll take you a while to get through all the stages , so preferably you should get atleast x5 of spawners of the mob.
(!!!) Remember, you can sell your xp on the auction house (!!!)

REMEMBER! This guide is only supposed to start you out, there is so much more to SkyBlock here that I haven't covered.

Last edited: