Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global The Reporting System

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Fuph

What is the suggestion about?
The Reporting System

Description:
as you all know reporting any rule breaker requires you to upload an evidence such as screenshots or videos and then you need to come to the forums and report that rule breaker. this process is so slow. for example if you faced a hacker in a skywars game, even if you recorded and reported him he still gonna be hacking for a while until a mod watches the report (sometimes it take more than 24hrs to get a respond for a report in the forums)
this drawback can be fixed by adding the /report command in game so when you report someone the staff members will get a notification in the chat and go watch him to check. and he will get banned in the middle of your game without waiting a long time

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will make banning rule breakers much faster and easier. so hackers won't be able to ruin your experience (also your mood Xd)

Extra Information:
I hope you take my suggestion in consider and apply it in the server

marijn08

Donator
Donator
+ 1
but can spam that command and make staff members grazy by al the reports in chat.
but it would be handy if you were in a game with a hacker. i reported alot of ppl and it took like 12 hours for a answer so yeah i think this would be good for the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LordKacem

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
this problem can be solved easily by making a limited number of reports in one minute

xpeH

Donator
Donator
-1 due to the fact
  • This suggestion has been suggested many times and it got denied because players would false report other players a lot
  • Just record/screenshot and report the rule breakers and wait patiently until a staff member sees it since staff are busy with IRL things

AMZR

yeah it would be great to add a report system which gives a massage to a staff that would acuttly be useful
coz am too lazy to rec. or screenshot anyone

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
-1 already suggested and denied due to the reason this command can be abused from others and it can be extremely spam for the staff team

ibraheeeem

+ in certain circumstances utilizable for 1 time / per day or week
(+ utilizable for players with Known Member/Great Reporter Rank)
- but we have to ensure that this kind of system won't get exploited to damage players and staff members

AMZR

ou cmon guys why do u worry to much about this its like
player : i think this player is hacking
player : sends a report in game
staff : checks the reported player by spectating him
if he found him/her hacking easy ban if not then welp its okey then becouse if the system wasnt there at the first place you wouldnt have known if he wasw hacking or not
ofc you need to put a limiter like u cant report same player more than 1 time
you cant spam reporting everyone
like you can only report every 1 / 2 min
why
becouse in skywars or bedwars the games goes fast so u might find alot of hackers in short time
btw
the more report 1 player have the more his name goes up the list in staff report list

k cool every one cool now
now develop this devs

Status
Not open for further replies.