Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBF The rankup mob head costs in Skyblock Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexios

Minecraft Username:
AlexiosRT

What is the suggestion about?
The rankup mob head costs in Skyblock Fantasy

Description:
I have been playing skyblock on SB Fantasy server and I went to the other syblock server SB Dream to see what was different. And I remembered how I had lost my hope of buying spawners in SB Fantasy because of the rankup costs. Only to rankup to the 2nd tier requires 1200 pig heads. Well the SB Dream server only requires 500 pig heads to rankup to 2nd tier keep in mind that they have custom enchants to increase the chances of mobs dropping heads. Can we have the rankup costs lowered a bit? because I don't think majority of people will be able to collect a total of 67700 mob heads to be able unlock the purchase of creeper spawners.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will be able better progress and have achievable, reasonable, goals. While I have been playing in the server I have noticed a lot of people asking if anybody has unlocked witch spawners e.t.c, with this change people will be able to buy spawners from shop on their own.

Extra Information:
SB Fantasy and SB Dream aren't much in terms of plugins. The two skyblock servers seem very similar thus the rankup costs difference between the two is very significant and noticeable. More specificly the difference of mob heads required to unclock the Iron Golem Spawners is 50,950. While in SB Dream a player is required to get 68750 mob heads to unlcok Iron Golem Spawner, this is number is 119,700 mobs heads in SB Fantasy.

Fugestlo

Addicted Member
IGN
Fugestlo
+1
Well I don't get it why they set the rankup in dream so low when we have a ce called mobheads and in fantasy so high when they have no ce?
They should change the rankup from 1200 -> 300 or something

- This is my opinion -

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Alexios

Alexios

+1
Well I don't get it why they set the rankup in dream so low when we have a ce called mobheads and in fantasy so high when they have no ce?
They should change the rankup from 1200 -> 300 or something

- This is my opinion -
I totaly agree with your opinion sir. 1200 heads cost for the first rankup is quite ridiculous, and imagine trying to kill iron golems for their heads which has low probability off dropping upon death. Plus you aren't required 100 of those iron golem heads, no sir, you are required to get around 8500 of iron golem heads.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Alexios,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.