Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The quality of jartex network is abysmal [awful] [MiniGames]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolPanda

First of this is NOT a hate thread. But I feel like its not talked about enough. I know this thread will end up getting locked and be told to report the bugs and add suggestions.

Short Info
I have been playing this server for 3 years since 2018 when I joined the fourms, I have bought a rank and supported the server I have quite a bit of playtime. I know others would of donated a lot more than me and played a lot more but im still a active player. Its just getting more and more disspointing and making me want to leave but the reason I play is because the level of quality of players is a lot worse than most servers. I have almost 50 player reports marked as accepted so it proves I do care about the server

1. Random damage
In bed wars many times out of nowhere I will get half a heart damage normally when building. I know for a fact there is no one nearby

2. God mode? or something
Once again in bed wars from last night to this morning there is a glitch were my hits don't register at all. I'm not sure if this is a glitch, server lag or some hack. Lets say im pvping someone my first 3-4 hits don't register by that time I'm dead, Yes they are accurate and no I'm not lagging I always have 20-35ms [ping] on the server.

3. Party bugs
The party plugin needs a big update or just a whole new one. There are many many many times I'm in a party with one person and when I join a new game it gives me random team mate. Another bug with the party plugin is a lot of times it says something like party size doesn't fit in or something when joining doubles with 1 team mate. Bed wars and sky wars

4. Getting kicked
I often get kicked to the hub regularly for no reason after games. Not just a restart but like a lot

5. Sever lag
There is still quite a bit of lag on the server at first I thought it was me but after a speed test I have 50 download 15 upload and 20-35ms ping. I know download and upload have nothing to do with the server but I don't have trash internet its not the greatest but it works fine on every server. Things like lagging back, random freezes in air. This may be the anticheat but once again not my problem I aint cheating

6. Bans
The ban length of hackers is way to short and I know why its short so they can just get back on the server for player count.

7. Pay to progress
The other game modes on the network like prisons skyblock factions are pay to progress there is no way you can get a decent island without paying any money.

8. Joining the wrong mode
Few times I have joined double bed wars and its ended up going into a single bed wars game with my party and other random players who picked double or more.

Last edited:
G

Gusto

1. Random damage
In bed wars many times out of nowhere I will get half a heart damage normally when building. I know for a fact there is no one nearby
never happened to me
Once again in bed wars from last night to this morning there is a glitch were my hits don't register at all. I'm not sure if this is a glitch, server lag or some hack. Lets say im pvping someone my first 3-4 hits don't register by that time I'm dead, Yes they are accurate and no I'm not lagging I always have 20-35ms [ping] on the server.
hm, might be lag spike on your side (maybe even on server's side), I never experienced that.
3. Party bugs
The party plugin needs a big update or just a whole new one. There are many many many times I'm in a party with one person and when I join a new game it gives me random team mate. Another bug with the party plugin is a lot of times it says something like party size doesn't fit in or something when joining doubles with 1 team mate. Bed wars and sky wars
Yes, known bug
4. Getting kicked
I often get kicked to the hub regularly for no reason after games. Not just a restart but like a lot
yes, fix that
5. Sever lag
There is still quite a bit of lag on the server at first I thought it was me but after a speed test I have 50 download 15 upload and 20-35ms ping. I know download and upload have nothing to do with the server but I don't have trash internet its not the greatest but it works fine on every server. Things like lagging back, random freezes in air. This may be the anticheat but once again not my problem I aint cheating
Server is growing and can't handle 4k+ players, there is no fix for this other than upgrading servers, but when I play it's not that laggy, I mean go and take a look at hypixel, that is what I cal extreme server lag.
6. Bans
The ban length of hackers is way to short and I know why its short so they can just get back on the server for player count.
What do you mean lol? using any sort of hacks will get you permanently banned.
7. Pay to progress
The other game modes on the network like prisons skyblock factions are pay to progress there is no way you can get a decent island without paying any money.
well, only way they can make money.
Few times I have joined double bed wars and its ended up going into a single bed wars game with my party and other random players who picked double or more.
that got fixed as far as I know.

And you know where to report bugs...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolPanda

CoolPanda

never happened to me

hm, might be lag spike on your side (maybe even on server's side), I never experienced that.

Yes, known bug

yes, fix that

Server is growing and can't handle 4k+ players, there is no fix for this other than upgrading servers, but when I play it's not that laggy, I mean go and take a look at hypixel, that is what I cal extreme server lag.

What do you mean lol? using any sort of hacks will get you permanently banned.

well, only way they can make money.

that got fixed as far as I know.

And you know where to report bugs...
8. Is not fixed
7. No its not its just the way to make a LOT of money
6. Last I seen there were tier bans like 1,2,3 and they are short
5. I dont lag on hp
2. Happend regulary so dont think its a lag spike

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
8. Is not fixed
7. No its not its just the way to make a LOT of money
6. Last I seen there were tier bans like 1,2,3 and they are short
5. I dont lag on hp
2. Happend regulary so dont think its a lag spike
8. It is not fixed for one map I believe

7. We can't do anything about, server needs money and I am pretty sure that you can get any gkit/command/rank by paying 0 cent just by knowing how. I max ranks in minigames/kitpvp and crim in prison and gkits and yet I have paid 0 cent so yea.

6. I am pretty sure there are no tier bans for hacking. Maybe for other stuff yes but not hacking.

5. Server is lagging but not the much I complain about it. I am pretty sure that different times has different lags like at morning it is all fine for me and night is impossible so I don't play much at night.

4. I agree this should be fixed cause it is annoying to be sent to hub.

3. Next update for minigames might be the end line for this bug.

2. Never experienced that before even though with my regular 100-999 ms

1. I believe it is a glitch when u get in the block for a sec and lose a heart, happens to me rarely. I mean it is not really annoying but needs a fix.

My opinion:
Jartex server is the best server I have played in my life, I have been here since 2018 and I have played in a lot of servers but I found that the best one in terms of organization and community is Jartex. At the beginning of 2020 I decided to dedicate all my playing time for Jartex and it was fun. I know there are a lot of bugs and a lot of things to fix but compared to other servers, Jartex is the best. If you have played on another server, you would have found more problems, because there is no server without any bugs/problems. There are always problems and we have to accept the situation. I just hope we can grow and improve for the better. Believe me when I say we have a very good anticheat in comparison with other server's anticheat.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
First of this is NOT a hate thread. But I feel like its not talked about enough. I know this thread will end up getting locked and be told to report the bugs and add suggestions.

Short Info
I have been playing this server for 3 years since 2018 when I joined the fourms, I have bought a rank and supported the server I have quite a bit of playtime. I know others would of donated a lot more than me and played a lot more but im still a active player. Its just getting more and more disspointing and making me want to leave but the reason I play is because the level of quality of players is a lot worse than most servers. I have almost 50 player reports marked as accepted so it proves I do care about the server

1. Random damage

3. Party bugs

4. Getting kicked

5. Sever lag

6. Bans

7. Pay to progress

The server has definitely come a long way since even July 2020, the anticheat has been modified significantly, the community has grown and cherished. I agree there are times where I get annoyed at the schematics of the server but I think all is settled in time, it just needs the patience.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
The server has definitely come a long way since even July 2020, the anticheat has been modified significantly, the community has grown and cherished. I agree there are times where I get annoyed at the schematics of the server but I think all is settled in time, it just needs the patience.
I go with what bob has said the growth in this covid 19 time has been tremendous, and the server is trying its best to cope up with the number of players. Bare with my man

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator

Short Info

1. Random damage

3. Party bugs

4. Getting kicked

5. Sever lag

6. Bans

7. Pay to progress

1. The random damage you take are from anti-cheat lagbacks

2. If this happens you just need to reconnect/restart your game

3. This isn't a bug, this happens when all the current teams in skywars/bedwars has 1 players on it which makes it impossible for you and your party member to be on a team so it puts you with a random player.

4. If you get kicked randomly from minigames and sent to lobby, it's because you're sending too much packets, it happens to all of us.

5. We are aware of the current lag issues and it's being worked on

6. The ban time is just perfect, 10>1h>1d. If you want you can make a suggestion to increase it

7. Prisons/Skyblock are gamemodes where you have to pay to unlock more features and therefore making it easier for you to play, if you don't like this then you shouldn't play them, it's the servers way on getting money and besides, you can get the same from simply voting regulary.

8. This happens when the doubles mode has a problem finding games, it automatically directs you to a solo game. It's a bug that'll be fixed soon.

I'm closing this thread now since there'll be nothing else to add, all your points have been replied to.

Have fun playing on Jartex!

Status
Not open for further replies.