Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied The problem with generators and players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordsoncraft

Suspended
Warned.
Minecraft Username:
Lordsoncraft​

What is the suggestion about?
The problem with generators and players​

Description:
Before you instantly decline, I do realise that a faster generator thread has been posted here already but I suggest you read through my thread first. Also one more thing, I would recommend you to read my list below to avoid unnecessary questions.

The Problem

I've played countless games where I've encountered players going afk or camping inside the generator. This stops the rest of the team to get any resources and becomes very annoying. Now this wouldn't be a problem if the generator is at least decent fast but my god, is the generator horrendously slow. I cant even remember how many games I have lost because my teammate was camping inside the generator and that resulted in me getting 0 iron.

Now, I do know its not Jartex's fault but there is a fix. I suggest Jartex adds faster gens and I don't mean increasing it from dropping 10 iron per ten seconds to 13 iron per ten seconds. I do know that there's a thread about faster gens (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/adding-faster-gens-in-4v4v4v4s.147428/page-2) but the change was so minuscule that I didn't even realize the generator's speed was increased.

Lets look at Hypixel and see how fast the generators are. I will be linking some videos down here:

These are random videos that I have searched. As you can see, they're pretty fast. I am not the only one that says the gens are too slow, even my friends and a lot of other people. Note: I am not talking about increasing quad's generator. Its for all of the game modes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)

Some questions:
  • People will get too stacked and spam fireballs more often - "Stacked" is when a player has pots, high level of Prot and, Iron or Diamond gear. Having a stone sword and chainmail armour will make a difference but it wont make the player stacked. They would have to go out of their base to get diamonds and ems. People that spam fireballs are usually players who camp at their base to defend or to get stacked. They will spam fireballs either way if the generator is faster or not. Silverfishes are mild annoyances and anyone that has played Jartex for more than 30 mins know that iron golems don't work.
  • It will be copying Hypixel and Jartex wants to be unique - I mean, come on. Increasing the gen's speed wont be copying Hypixel.
  • If you really don't like playing with teammates, why don't you play solos? - Not everyone likes solos and I prefer playing duos or trios since it has more action and players.
I think implementing faster gens should be quite easy and will make the game more fun. Its helpful for maps like Portal and Treasure where you spend 90% of the time speed bridging. Most of my friends gets annoyed because of the slow gen speed and without a decently co-ordinated team, its impossible playing while solo queueing.

Thank you!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will stop complaining and being annoyed. It'll make games for fun and less frustrating since you don't have to deal with 1 guy taking all of the resources.​

Extra Information:
I would appreciate the person accepting/declining to state their opinion too. Thank you.​

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Have you tried :

1. Not dying every 2 seconds?
2. Not solo queueing?

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
I agree with MrBeastAlan MrBeastAlan and what he said. It's not a bad idea but jartex doesn't wanna implement it. I also would like the gen speed to increase. But I will stay neutral with this because the community saying that suggesting something which has been already suggested will get denied.

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Minecraft Username:
Lordsoncraft

What is the suggestion about?
The problem with generators and players

Description:
Before you instantly decline, I do realise that a faster generator thread has been posted here already but I suggest you read through my thread first. Also one more thing, I would recommend you to read my list below to avoid unnecessary questions.

The Problem

I've played countless games where I've encountered players going afk or camping inside the generator. This stops the rest of the team to get any resources and becomes very annoying. Now this wouldn't be a problem if the generator is at least decent fast but my god, is the generator horrendously slow. I cant even remember how many games I have lost because my teammate was camping inside the generator and that resulted in me getting 0 iron.

Now, I do know its not Jartex's fault but there is a fix. I suggest Jartex adds faster gens and I don't mean increasing it from dropping 10 iron per ten seconds to 13 iron per ten seconds. I do know that there's a thread about faster gens (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/adding-faster-gens-in-4v4v4v4s.147428/page-2) but the change was so minuscule that I didn't even realize the generator's speed was increased.

Lets look at Hypixel and see how fast the generators are. I will be linking some videos down here

These are random videos that I have searched. As you can see, they're pretty fast. I am not the only one that says the gens are too slow, even my friends and a lot of other people. Note: I am not talking about increasing quad's generator. Its for all of the game modes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)

Some questions:

• People will get too stacked and spam fireballs more often - "Stacked" is when a player has pots, high level of Prot and, Iron or Diamond gear. Having a stone sword and chainmail armour will make a difference but it wont make the player stacked. They would have to go out of their base to get diamonds and ems. People that spam fireballs are usually players who camp at their base to defend or to get stacked. They will spam fireballs either way if the generator is faster or not. Silverfishes are mild annoyances and anyone that has played Jartex for more than 30 mins know that iron golems don't work.
  • It will be copying Hypixel and Jartex wants to be unique - I mean, come on. Increasing the gen's speed wont be copying Hypixel.
  • If you really don't like playing with teammates, why don't you play solos? - Not everyone likes solos and I prefer playing duos or trios since it has more action and players.

I think implementing faster gens should be quite easy and will make the game more fun. Its helpful for maps like Portal and Treasure where you spend 90% of the time speed bridging. Most of my friends gets annoyed because of the slow gen speed and without a decently co-ordinated team, its impossible playing while solo queueing.​

Thank you!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will stop complaining and being annoyed. It'll make games for fun and less frustrating since you don't have to deal with 1 guy taking all of the resources.

Extra Information:
I would appreciate the person accepting/declining to state their opinion too. Thank you.
Please remove the 2 videos link you will get banned

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lordsoncraft​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested and denied multiple times.
  • I myself play doubles sometimes. The Generator speed is pretty decent and doesn't have to be any faster.
  • You say that you play with your friends, yet you also point out players camping the gens. Are you talking about your friends? In that case, you should tell them not to.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier

Status
Not open for further replies.