Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied The problem with generators and players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordsoncraft

Suspended
Warned.
Minecraft Username:
Lordsoncraft​

What is the suggestion about?
The problem with generators and players​

Description:
Before you instantly decline, I do realise that a faster generator thread has been posted here already but I suggest you read through my thread first. Also one more thing, I would recommend you to read my list below to avoid unnecessary questions.

The Problem

I've played countless games where I've encountered players going afk or camping inside the generator. This stops the rest of the team to get any resources and becomes very annoying. Now this wouldn't be a problem if the generator is at least decent fast but my god, is the generator horrendously slow. I cant even remember how many games I have lost because my teammate was camping inside the generator and that resulted in me getting 0 iron.

Now, I do know its not Jartex's fault but there is a fix. I suggest Jartex adds faster gens and I don't mean increasing it from dropping 10 iron per ten seconds to 13 iron per ten seconds. I do know that there's a thread about faster gens (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/adding-faster-gens-in-4v4v4v4s.147428/page-2) but the change was so minuscule that I didn't even realize the generator's speed was increased.

Lets look at Hypixel and see how fast the generators are. I will be linking some videos down here:

These are random videos that I have searched. As you can see, they're pretty fast. I am not the only one that says the gens are too slow, even my friends and a lot of other people. Note: I am not talking about increasing quad's generator. Its for all of the game modes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)

Some questions:
  • People will get too stacked and spam fireballs more often - "Stacked" is when a player has pots, high level of Prot and, Iron or Diamond gear. Having a stone sword and chainmail armour will make a difference but it wont make the player stacked. They would have to go out of their base to get diamonds and ems. People that spam fireballs are usually players who camp at their base to defend or to get stacked. They will spam fireballs either way if the generator is faster or not. Silverfishes are mild annoyances and anyone that has played Jartex for more than 30 mins know that iron golems don't work.
  • It will be copying Hypixel and Jartex wants to be unique - I mean, come on. Increasing the gen's speed wont be copying Hypixel.
  • If you really don't like playing with teammates, why don't you play solos? - Not everyone likes solos and I prefer playing duos or trios since it has more action and players.
I think implementing faster gens should be quite easy and will make the game more fun. Its helpful for maps like Portal and Treasure where you spend 90% of the time speed bridging. Most of my friends gets annoyed because of the slow gen speed and without a decently co-ordinated team, its impossible playing while solo queueing.

Thank you!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will stop complaining and being annoyed. It'll make games for fun and less frustrating since you don't have to deal with 1 guy taking all of the resources.​

Extra Information:
I would appreciate the person accepting/declining to state their opinion too. Thank you.​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
-1⠀Already suggested and denied before.
Jartex literally stole bedwars and skywars
Hypixel stole it from a random German server.

doesnt make sense since you've already copied so much
What did Jartex copy so much 😱

I really dont see how players like me will return back to jartex if i do get a premium account
Because yall hypixel stans, go there if you don't like ''generator speed''

and when you die you don't even get the resources to bridge
Lionelmine Lionelmine Lack of skills

Last edited:

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Also you should delete those two hypixel videos, since you are literally promoting hypixel here.

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
also idk highpickle server , and the gen is good as they are now. No "changes" required. and i agree with Heroic Heroic

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

Lordsoncraft

Suspended
-1⠀Already suggested and denied before.

What did Jartex copy so much 😱

Because yall hypixel stans, go there if you don't like ''generator speed''

Lionelmine Lionelmine Lack of skills
i am not saying hypixel made bedwars, i am trying to say that jartex copied bedwars. Anyone that has played jartex for 2 mins knows that its a hypixel clone for cracked players with a small difference and some different maps. Its obvious why jartex doesnt want to add invis pots and bridge eggs, because the devs are too lazy to code it in. All they do is reset factions 1000 times and make broken updates like the clan system. Saying "jartex wants to be unique" is the most bs thing i have ever heard.

Since no one is giving a valid reason for why generator speed shouldnt be increased, its always "hypixel stans" or "it has already been suggested", i would like to close this thread. How do i do that?

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
i am not saying hypixel made bedwars, i am trying to say that jartex copied bedwars. Anyone that has played jartex for 2 mins knows that its a hypixel clone for cracked players with a small difference and some different maps. Its obvious why jartex doesnt want to add invis pots and bridge eggs, because the devs are too lazy to code it in. All they do is reset factions 1000 times and make broken updates like the clan system. Saying "jartex wants to be unique" is the most bs thing i have ever heard.

Since no one is giving a valid reason for why generator speed shouldnt be increased, its always "hypixel stans" or "it has already been suggested", i would like to close this thread. How do i do that?
1st -- "Jartex doesn't wanna add invis pots and bridge egg coz devs are lazy" umm so u go code take their place also bugs are obvios in games.

2nd -- "All they do is reset factions 1000 times and make broken updates like the clan system. Saying "jartex wants to be unique" is the most bs thing i have ever heard." idk that much abt factions , and clans r introduced 22 /23 day ago and for a reason devs call them "beta" , kids pay attention in school.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Doesn't change the fact that Jartex copied a server.

Idm the gen speed in 8 island maps as of now. For 4s, the gen speed could be faster.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Its obvious why jartex doesnt want to add invis pots and bridge eggs, because the devs are too lazy to code it in.
Funny.

Factions gets reset cuz it needs them and they get that much income from the little players that play it.
Simple reason : We don't want to.
make broken updates like the clan system.
k man, if you find something broken report it, and it gets fixed. The clans were in beta this whole time and keep in mind you are calling something which is still in beta stages bad. The whole point of beta is to get things fixed for the final product.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
I agree with you L Lordsoncraft ,
Honestly, this post is true. But, Jartex always ignores this and denied it cause they don't want to do it for some reason.
I want this to be implemented personally, but as community said above, suggesting something already suggested with get instantly denied.
So I'm neutral for the time being.
Nice effort you made on the post though.

SimplyTooGood

Banned
-1, by reading other people comments, I've realized that this was suggested before and denied. So I'll give it a -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.