Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied the pressure plate trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightfury95

IGN
NightFury95
Minecraft Username:
NightFury95​

What is your suggestion's title?
the pressure plate trap​

Suggestion Details:
the new item you all can add is a pressure plate trap, so what it will do that the buyer would place the plate somewhere around the map, and when the other player would stand on it, he would get launched up in the sky and the plate would disappear from the block after its use plus the price could be like 5/6 gold​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it could be really fun to play with​

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Minecraft Username:
NightFury95​

What is your suggestion's title?
the pressure plate trap​

Suggestion Details:
the new item you all can add is a pressure plate trap, so what it will do that the buyer would place the plate somewhere around the map, and when the other player would stand on it, he would get launched up in the sky and the plate would disappear from the block after its use plus the price could be like 5/6 gold​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it could be really fun to play with​
it's nice to see something original (at least I think so since It's the first time I'm hearing about this) but it would be too messy, imagine if someone bought a stack of it and decided to put it through their whole base....
And even if they added some limits (ex; you can't buy/place more than 3/4, or whatever number) it would still be too op.

whois

Donator
Donator
We can do that
if it is that we can only buy limited amount of it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
nightfury95

nightfury95

IGN
NightFury95
it's nice to see something original (at least I think so since It's the first time I'm hearing about this) but it would be too messy, imagine if someone bought a stack of it and decided to put it through their whole base....
And even if they added some limits (ex; you can't buy/place more than 3/4, or whatever number) it would still be too op.
i agree, developers could add like some limitations of buying the item(1-2 time)

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, nightfury95​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.