Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars The Player that hide until the end of the Game Time .

AMZR

Minecraft Username:
AMZR

What is the suggestion about?
The Player that hide until the end of the Game Time .

Description:
okey, you know sometimes when am playing bedware killing teams and everything is just beautiful
and look there is only one player left he has no bed it should be easy to kill him right ? WELL GUSS WHAT he is hiding somewhere
and clicking shift so his name doesnt show u search every where but sadly you couldnt find him and now the time of the game ended
and its a 50% 50% of winning for him or you >:C becouse he hide for the hole game
well guss what he won by hiding :D what the frick ?

okey there is how you can fix this .

1- Add a compass where it shows the direction of the closest player to you (player that is not your teammate)
2- at the end of the game spawn dragons that bricks everything they touch like other servers do its better than just random winners >:C

AND
thank you for listening to my tale :D
hope you apply my suggestion

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it just makes the gameplay balanced so people doesnt just hide and win

Extra Information:
you know i would be surprised if my suggestion got applyed to the game
but i love playing on this server so please conider it .

InsertUpgrade

Donator
+1
I hate it knowing that players can hide until your bed is broken and then easily out manoeuvre you at the end when they have just been hiding all game. It would be great to see a compass being added, possibly with a cost of a few emeralds, but it would be a great addition to our bedwars games.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello AMZR,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0