Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied The pain of the void around nexus and under it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hislerim

IGN
_Hislerim_
Minecraft Username:
_Hislerim_​

What is your suggestion's title?
The pain of the void around nexus and under it​

Suggestion Details:
I hope you remove the void near nexus at the bridge game like replacing it with bedrock because imagine a dude been mining all game for 20 mimutes just to get stronger and op then in a second đź—żhe gets swapped to the void by those swappers at the nexus i am not telling u to remove swapper kit but just please replace void with bedrock only under nexus and around it a little bit and thank yoo đź’” also the kb swords can easily get u to the void near nexus so please replace it with bedrock its so annoying to die in 1 second after mining for a while​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make us rush the enemy base withour worrying about swappers , swappees be waitting for u at nexus to swap u to void so please it would be so nice from you to remove void around nexus and under​

Extra Information:
So the thing is when u are breaking a way under enemy base to their nexus to rush it u mostly find enmeies their be waitting for anyone to kill them or even swap them so if void isnt there we dont have to worry about that all we have to worry about is killing them then rush their nexus or even block the way wheb they come back after killing them​

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
After reading your idea isn't the worst but overall would make swapper kit a bit less useful has a whole since alot like using it that way and if you know it happens you just gotta be prepared to counter it but it's true that having some kind of bedrock somewhere under the nexus wouldn't be that bad depending on how big you want that area to be that is.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to stay neutral ()

Kind Regards, n0tanisha

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hislerim

Hislerim

IGN
_Hislerim_
It will still be useful since the void is all around the map and under it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hislerim

Hislerim

IGN
_Hislerim_
Oh btw how do you expect me to counter it when the nexus is a closed place and u be making a way to it they will swap u before u even go through

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
games will queue longer considering how dead it is

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Hislerim​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.