Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The one word story that xRainzy created

Moski123

Donator
Donator
Prince came to Rainzy's headquarters where de prince started annoying some cows because he is noob but pizza is delicious and we ate burgers john cena came his girl in with pistol and a small plant ate his banana which Rainzy with salad so Rainzy got cursed by banana joe whichb broke Rainy's dance monkey which with a fork banana and joe ate banana so he farted hard and laughed he suspected a ass confusing so goat wen to Pakistan and found a poop baby in poop with nothing but still dance not sitting at airport then he went to office because he was doing something why important which was cunt unpredictable and logan paul dis-tracked KSI We is this the real and he blew me up so he got fat and ate more banana and bread then monkeys started to eat his big collection of books but some one fish and chips because then we ate some peanut butter and jelly then he stepped on poop and passed his bear tried to sleep beauty then he stood there and tried to kill a panda while he was eating a cookie which was awkwardly positioned in it's mouth which has a big sandwich in a paper the police racist and shit got called out to jump into some cat which flew and crashed a small chicken that he ate with his chicken died and pooped on me.

I am very not good man like my replies Rhino was eating a carrot cake that tasted a weird and bush and it got a virus little noob with horns died in a toilet. sadly dead but he got punched in the face by 6ix9ine but sexuality is not a example for the video which got viral ok tiktok then spotify was so awful that made people think he was gay then daddy said sex and ran for it and jumped into poop shit so he tried to kill but he failed and it made a interesting tnt jump and fall in the water but he got killed by a lesbian who her brother killed a mouse that was cringe cause what happened e then he puked after seeing you then cried and started running to mommy for her to hug kid ape died and got TNT as a child to get some wheat from her to make pancake for his sister and mom too for me like an them thicc you thanks him succ nice Idc about any of these two stupid cats then mom little dad died f m so john cena had to wash his hands because he smells like strawberry and potato god juice memes are cool and fun but they always cry myself cuz mommy gay and chosz died alone but dad is dumb and he was scared of grass and he ran away from my mom because she died in her toilet water one big idiot was Sillowndoold he dumb was sucking at your pp? where me and him they went to the graveyard to lick john foods that will fly to mars and suck the anime with huge power of Midoriya big one two three totoroki and deku is thicc like man
(Then he wake up and all of this is just a dream.)

pages 1-54
link: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/one-word-story.116900/

Last edited: