Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Most Underrated Skywars Kits

salti

Everyone has been talking about how op donator kits are but there are many kits that are better in my opinion and I will share the good ones I have found and why I think they are good.

Enchanter Kit (Level 2): Since many solo maps have gotten the addition of anvils the enchanter kit is really overpowered. When upgrading the kit to level 2 it gives you 32 xp bottles which can give you a huge advantage in armor and weapons compared to your opponents. Full protection 3 and a sharp 4 fire 2 sword is possible and makes you almost unkillable.

Healer Kit: This kit is op for the reason that it basically gives you a second life and you can quickdrop enemies by quickly potting and agro rushing them. When upgrading it provides more healing which can be hard to come by in some situations.

Pyro Kit (Level 2) Normal Only: This kit gives you a fire 2 gold sword which is really op in normal mode since fire swords are rare and are only fire 1. You can hit an enemy and run for a while and repeat. I've taken down many gold kits with this sword and it's really good if used correctly. It won't work in extreme because the gold sword will do little damage and fire 2 swords are common.

Rusher Kit (Level 3): By far the most broken kit. This kit gives you a diamond sword and an ender pearl. You can wipe out a team right at the start or play safe and pearl to mid to obtain all the loot.

Slayer Kit: If you don't have a donator kit you can use the axe to break a chest to obtain loot and rush mid quickly.

Princess Kit: Flame bows are overpowered and if you are decent at bow you can take down any opponent regardless of their gear. It will tear away their healing so you can clean them up with your sword later.

Honorable Mention:

NoteBlock Kit: OMG THIS KIT COMES WITH REDSTONE FINALLY I CAN MAKE A LOT MORE INTRESTING AND BETTER TRAPS OMG i need this

If you have any other kits you think are op comment on this thread. We'll see how well these translate into the new minigames update :D

Masker112

Addicted Member
Princess Kit: Flame bows are overpowered and if you are decent at bow you can take down any opponent regardless of their gear. It will tear away their healing so you can clean them up with your sword later.
This kit is only good if you are good at aiming.

Masker112

Addicted Member
Slayer Kit: If you don't have a donator kit you can use the axe to break a chest to obtain loot and rush mid quickly.
I don't think this works anymore.
I tried breaking a chest with an axe & no loot drops.
Repeated multiple times but the same results.

This observation is of 3 weeks ago

Last edited:

SimplyGamin

Everyone has been talking about how op donator kits are but there are many kits that are better in my opinion and I will share the good ones I have found and why I think they are good.

Enchanter Kit (Level 2): Since many solo maps have gotten the addition of anvils the enchanter kit is really overpowered. When upgrading the kit to level 2 it gives you 32 xp bottles which can give you a huge advantage in armor and weapons compared to your opponents. Full protection 3 and a sharp 4 fire 2 sword is possible and makes you almost unkillable.

Healer Kit: This kit is op for the reason that it basically gives you a second life and you can quickdrop enemies by quickly potting and agro rushing them. When upgrading it provides more healing which can be hard to come by in some situations.

Pyro Kit (Level 2) Normal Only: This kit gives you a fire 2 gold sword which is really op in normal mode since fire swords are rare and are only fire 1. You can hit an enemy and run for a while and repeat. I've taken down many gold kits with this sword and it's really good if used correctly. It won't work in extreme because the gold sword will do little damage and fire 2 swords are common.

Rusher Kit (Level 3): By far the most broken kit. This kit gives you a diamond sword and an ender pearl. You can wipe out a team right at the start or play safe and pearl to mid to obtain all the loot.

Honorable Mention:

NoteBlock Kit: OMG THIS KIT COMES WITH REDSTONE FINALLY I CAN MAKE A LOT MORE INTRESTING AND BETTER TRAPS OMG i need this

If you have any other kits you think are op comment on this thread. We'll see how well these translate into the new minigames update :D
and I have none of this :(