Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The most annoying thing in bedwars

Uerlythius

IGN
Uerlythius
Just imagine this, you're building across the islands on your way to the diamond spawner, and then suddenly one of your teammates decide to break the block under you. Only to just continue building your path and then take the diamonds from the spawner. And it makes no sense why they did that because diamonds are used for TEAM upgrades. I don't know why people do this, maybe they thought it would be funny to see the reaction. Well the reaction is anger, anger isn't funny.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Just imagine this, you're building across the islands on your way to the diamond spawner, and then suddenly one of your teammates decide to break the block under you. Only to just continue building your path and then take the diamonds from the spawner. And it makes no sense why they did that because diamonds are used for TEAM upgrades. I don't know why people do this, maybe they thought it would be funny to see the reaction. Well the reaction is anger, anger isn't funny.
Next time this happens record it and dm a staff member so they can ban for teamgriefing.
For reference here is the punishment for this offence https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/bedwars/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Uerlythius

Uerlythius

IGN
Uerlythius
Thank you, I didn't know that there was a rule for this other wise I would have gotten screenshots. But again thank you for telling me.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yeah but like if they're ur friends it's just for fun

_narciarz

Donator
Donator

I have felt your pain...
In skyward doubles, I had a teammate that broke the blocks behind me and under and I fell down and died.
Why do people do that? It's just... weird...

_narciarz OUT

Radifyy

I've never felt pain like that but what I felt is that my teammate standing literally on the block I'm standing on while speed bridging then calling me a noob when I fall ;-;

Last edited: