Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames The Map Submissions Forum should be re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldknight1200

Minecraft Username:
goldknight1200

What is the suggestion about?
The Map Submissions Forum should be re-opened

Description:
I think that the Staff should re-open the Map Submissions forums and let players submit their maps to Jartex, and this why I think that should happen,

In my opinion most of the Jartex maps are not very good, some people may agree with this or not; and I think its not just because they just look bad.

Maps like; Yoshi,Crash, Angry Birds, Sonic, Futuristic and Rome are some of the maps where you would leave immediately you queued them. I'm not saying they are bad, but they could be improved, a lot, and that doesn't mean the other maps I haven't mentioned couldn't also be made better. Jartex makes its own maps and most of them are great but some bedwars maps were made with the aim of making them look good and work functionally. This means they look good and work well on paper but are a different story in practice. They were made by very good builders but not avid bedwars players. This means that when you look at the map from a building perspective, its great, but when you look at it in the gameplay sense, its doesn't work as well.

For example the giant tower with the dragon surrounding it in the map Sakura, its an amazing and great build but its a pain in-game because; one you have to climb like 50+ ladders to get to the fourth emerald gen, and second, players could just climb to the top of it and just camp there the whole game, which has happened to me a couple of times.

Another problem I have seen on the maps; Beach, Sakura, Mushroom, Mario Circuit, Angry Birds and Sonic etc... the emerald generators are just placed on random points in the map; one making it hard to collect emeralds, two, making them more accessible for some teams than others.

On some maps the distance between islands depends on which team you are on like in; Mushroom, Yoshi, and Mario Circuit. I could be In blue team trying to go to diamonds but yellow team beat me to it because they have a shorter distance to bridge.

These are some of the problems I have with these maps and I'm sure some other people do as well. I hope some Builders see this and tweak the maps a bit or just open up the maps submissions, I personally have made two maps for Jartex but I'm not able to submit them, I have been holding them for a months now and I'm certain others do as well.

Thank You for Reading

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this would be a great implementation because, it would improve the overall quality of Jartex and not just the maps, if some new player sees that the maps are really good, they are going to get the impression that its a really good server and that helps bump up Jartex's reputation. This also helps add and improve the gameplay of most players who already play on the server daily, it could also increase the motivation of people who recently stopped playing the server to come online. All of this helps boost the number of people playing. I also think it would be a very good addition to the community and make people feel like they helped contribute to making the server better. Lastly, new maps POG??? , they always get everyone excited let alone me.

Extra Information:
By the way, I'm not actually 30, I think that's just my email

Last edited:

eAwesome

+1, yes, there could also be a topic for maps in suggestions.

Also your essay meant nothing, you could've explained this in much less words. Also the color placement was random...
But whatever do what you need to do for a suggestion :p

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Idc if smth is false wrong or anything else
I'm giving +1

Status
Not open for further replies.