Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

the level 26 in survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhcplayz

the level 26 in survival require player too kill 150enderman but there are almost no enderman in overworld and you cant go to end till level 30 even though on the end portal it says 25 and 500 zombies (which is difficult) , 250 blazes which are hards to find because everyone has claimed spawner and 100 creepers these are too hard to do, player are trying to go to end but these levels are almost impossible so either make levels easier or put end level acces on level 25. thank you

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
1.) You can kill Endermen easily in warped biomes at the nether.
2.) You can easily kill blazes at nether fortresses. Even if players have claimed them, you can still kill the blazes, if not, find one yourself - The nether will literally be less than 5% explored.
3.) Zombies and Creepers you can kill easily by finding a large flat-ish area. I got an average 30-40 creepers per night.
4.) Getting to the end isn't meant to be 'easy'. Majority of the quests are fairly easy to the levels. From 0 - 30, that quest is the only hard-ish one, but still easy enough.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
The quests of this season are fairly easy i grinded so hard to reach lvl 25 last season but this they r very ezy u just have to grind little bit ofc if u want to go to end .

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
the level 26 in survival require player too kill 150enderman but there are almost no enderman in overworld and you cant go to end till level 30 even though on the end portal it says 25 and 500 zombies (which is difficult) , 250 blazes which are hards to find because everyone has claimed spawner and 100 creepers these are too hard to do, player are trying to go to end but these levels are almost impossible so either make levels easier or put end level acces on level 25. thank you
I suggest you build an enderman farm on nether , also I can let you use mine blaze farm if you want . Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.