Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The issue i have with the bedwars community and why im taking a break

DrillThrillYT

This was honestly one of the best bedwars servers i have ever played, its maps are so unique and its always fun, but i think the community is just sometimes too toxic, you get people winning the game just to clown on others, people who judge others for their pace and playstyle, ppl who litteraly only party good players because all they want is to grind as much as you can. I have enjoyed every second of the 1200+ wins i have except the people that are "madcuzbad". eventually after being for a long time in such circumstances you get corrupted as well and join in with the rest of the toxic crew, and its sad because its not who you're meant to be. I think im taking a break for myself and im thanking all the memories jartex has given me, but i think ill work on myself instead.

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
It's fine brother/sister, you can always make sure to report the toxic players and get them punished. Indeed there are toxic players, mostly every server has it. But we can always ignore them or just not pay attention to that kind of people. They usually just seek attention and are mad that they won't get any, hence they take it out on others. Don't let stuff like that demotivate you, you can always bounce back. Looking forward to seeing you back in the community one day.🙌

Killer2005

This was honestly one of the best bedwars servers i have ever played, its maps are so unique and its always fun, but i think the community is just sometimes too toxic, you get people winning the game just to clown on others, people who judge others for their pace and playstyle, ppl who litteraly only party good players because all they want is to grind as much as you can. I have enjoyed every second of the 1200+ wins i have except the people that are "madcuzbad". eventually after being for a long time in such circumstances you get corrupted as well and join in with the rest of the toxic crew, and its sad because its not who you're meant to be. I think im taking a break for myself and im thanking all the memories jartex has given me, but i think ill work on myself instead.
Very sad to hear that. I hope to change your opinion and dont give a fuck to these toxic players. I know the community has changed so badly but you can report them. Much love from Greece <3

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Just report them or ignore them