Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global The Hacks Ban Duration

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Fuph

What is the suggestion about?
The Hacks Ban Duration

Description:
as you all know hacking/using blacklisted modifications will get you a permanent ban as a first offense
i think this is very rough because anyone should get a second chance
so. if the ban duration is decreased to 30 days for the first offense. the most of hackers will stop doing it after they are unbanned
this also can increase the number of players in the server
In case if someone is unbanned after the first ban & came back to using hacks you can permanently ban him as a second offense
NOTE : i'm not supporting any hackers by this suggestion i just think this is the best for the server & the players

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
by giving another chance to hackers so they can repent
adding to that the number of players in the server can be increased

GHamood

Yeah Perm ban is a little to much for hacks 31 day ip ban would be fine

InsertUpgrade

Donator
Staff members will be following our procedures to ban 'rule breakers' due to players being able to easily come back onto the server using a different IP and a different username. We have to stay strict to these punishments as yes it would be a good idea to have second chances but it will then cause hackers to just use their main accounts which they could have items which were given to help them 'break the rules'. Please trust the staff team as we have to stick to these punishments and not doing as our punishment list says will most likely get ourselves demoted.

starfar521

Giving hackers a chance to repent could be a double edged sword. On one edge, yes, you could increase the player base, and or save some good eggs who made a poor lapse in judgement; a fair sum of issues resolved. However, say it were the other edge, you could have just given a hacker another chance to repeat their actions, aided with the knowledge of what would be noticed and punishable.
It is the job of the staff to protect players from unfair circumstances, and those who conduct themselves poorly. Think, do we really want those people back?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LordKacem

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
Giving hackers a chance to repent could be a double edged sword. On one edge, yes, you could increase the player base, and or save some good eggs who made a poor lapse in judgement; a fair sum of issues resolved. However, say it were the other edge, you could have just given a hacker another chance to repeat their actions, aided with the knowledge of what would be noticed and punishable.
It is the job of the staff to protect players from unfair circumstances, and those who conduct themselves poorly. Think, do we really want those people back?
As I said if the second offense is a permanent ban so if anyone hacks again he won't have any other chances

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LordKacem

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
Yeah but he will need a proof and what if he doesn't have any

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LordKacem

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
And even if someone was hacking for real
I think a perm ban is very harsh

Illicity

Donator
Donator
-1 If the hacker wants a second chance and wasn’t hacking just for kicks, he/she should appeal.