Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Fate of Skyblock Fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkru

Hello and Good Day to anyone reading this :giggle::coffee:

This thread is made to acknowledge an article under Opinion, titled "Change Skyblock Fantasy", in the JartexNetwork Newspaper Volume 1 Issue 2 that I recently have read. Narrowing it down, it lead to two choices: to RESET or to REMOVE. To the players of SBF who are active in campaigning for its' fate, what are your thoughts in this? Should SBF be reset or should it be removed ultimately? I myself like the gamemode as it is, a more challenging vanilla Skyblock that is not as pay-to-win and OP as Skyblock Dream seems to be , but it really IS unfair to new players who can't create their islands or to old players who can't receive their rewards from island challenges, both because of bugs that are prevalent in this gamemode that have been addressed to in this forum.

The article referred to SBF as a "liability", and even if I enjoy playing there tremendously, I agree. It is understandable that it would be a liability to a server that caters to players seeking an exciting gamemode to play on. I mean, if you are a server owner and you have a gamemode where almost nobody plays in therefore it serves no purpose, but you can't just remove it, wouldn't it be a liability?

I've written this too long, so to any active players of SBF who has an opinion or a suggestion or a statement, please share it. Skyblock Fantasy has always been a great gamemode but whether we like it to stay as it is, if it leads to only choosing one out of two choices, what would it be: RESET or REMOVE? To me, IF it leads to these two choices AND there are NO OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE, I would rather it be reset than removed.
Again, please share your thoughts on this. :D:):unsure::giggle::gay_heart_pride:

Link to the article (I don't know if this will work but I'll paste it anyway) ---> https://goo.gl/8s4vYk

About me: I am just a new player in SBF, "new" because I started to actually play just last April 2018, but I joined early enough to be able to create an island and not get the "can't create an island" bug. I'm not saying that I'm a very credible player that knows everything that is and was going on in this server, I just aim to know what will happen in the server I'm playing on. :giggle:

Suhayl

Addicted Member
I remember the good old days when there was just 1 skyblock server and it was completely vanilla (well maybe 90% vanilla). I would like to see that again. I AGREE WITH YOU and I would like to see SBF get a RESET and be a totally vanilla server.

Will it be worth it for the owners to invest in this server? Maybe not but I'm sure they can come up with some ideas on how to generate income from it. Ofcourse players would be happy to suggest a few ideas as well.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
I would love to see SBF players in the new SBD. In my opinion, SBF should be removed and ranks of the players should be carried over SBD. And there should be more updates and fixes on SBD with the reset, so everything can be clear and simple as you wish.

Flaming_Chicken

Addicted Member
People actually read the opinion articles. And the newspaper. :D:D egeng55 egeng55
I do think that removing it would be the best course of action. It doesn't garner a good population of players to keep it going. It's indeed a liability.

egeng55

Very nice, I'm happy to see the community has feedback. I agree with you 100%. It's honestly just a deal of reset or remove at this point. If people have comments, feel free to post them here.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
It needs to be reset, when it actually works, it's more popular than KitPvP and can even challenge SBD at certain times.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rikkru

Rikkru

Thank you for all the replies :D:giggle::gay_heart_pride: Let's keep this going so that, hopefully, JartexNetwork can finally come up with a decision :cool:(y):coffee:

If removing SBF would be based on its low or almost nonexistent player count, I should point out that the reason there are almost nobody playing is because of the bug. It isn't the case where players DON'T WANT to play SBF, it's because they CAN'T.
As someone who is most often online on this gamemode, I have seen that countless of new players still go to SBF with the hopes of creating their own island, only to be disappointed because they can't.

In my opinion, if the bugs can be removed with a reset, then by all means go ahead. SBF has the potential to attract Skblock players who are up to a more challenging gameplay.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.