Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Immortal Factions The factions pvp in a nutshell.

ItzMarto

Minecraft Username:
ItzMarto​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Immortal Factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
The factions pvp in a nutshell.​

Suggestion Details:
The only way to improve the pvp is by adding the old god sets back and remove the Sharpness VI and Protection VI (currently not possible due to being a part of the Eternal Kit). You could also avoid doing unnecessary updates such as adding Protection V god sets, adding a Combo I enchant that is only obtainable from crates (encouraging pay to winning) - I've made a suggestion about adding that enchant while ago and I described in details why this enchant is necessary for the server and what should change. Also, the sitaution with pay to winning is such a big problem. A competitive faction server should provide a fair gameplay to everyone playing it. There should not be things that only can be found in a seasonal create or lootbox. I know you should make some money off the server to continue hosting it and etc. but you should make the rewards in the seasonal crates and lootboxes possible to get from something else. Just make it so a player should grind a lot for those stuff and still sell the crates for the ones who don't want to grind. Back to the pvp situation - The prime era of the god set pvp on jartex was like the summer of 2021. The damage was so unbalanced and that was making the server different from the others. It was full of emotions, you could either 2 tap your enemy or get yourself 2 tapped. Well, the damage was not that as broken as everyone was describing it. If you do not remember, after you released the eternal factions the immortal factions died and even then after the season ended there were 35/40 players who were constantly fighting in gsets. A lot of players wanted to get rid of the damage because they couldn't get used to it and since then we had only 2 good seasons for the pvp. 1. The season when the /warp space appeared for the first time. The damage was changed and there were a new ability and new /skills system. It was not really that bad and the jartex factions pvp community had a small revive. After the season ended you "balanced" the damage and it got terrible. 2. The Axe Ability season. Okay, you may not agree with me but I am completely fine with that because then you could get 1 tapped. So, a bug with the axe ability appeared and it got prohibited to use for a good amount of time and after that you made the announcement that it gets allowed. Firstly, it was so broken and a lot of players had rage quits but after you get used to it, it becomes kinda funny. A lot of players started playing pvp again and some players came back. It was just a fun experience and it was so competitive. Since they fixed it, the pvp hasn't been the same.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Improve the pvp.​

Extra Information:
The suggestion is a bit rushed but here is it.​

Last edited:

Awrixel_

Donator
Donator
I agree pvp at the moment is terrible, my suggestion would be making protection IV special sets only and eternal kit would be prot 5 with sh6.