Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars The Cost Of Swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImXcro

Minecraft Username:
ImXcro​

What is the suggestion about?
The Cost Of Swords​

Description:
I think the cost of the Stone Sword and the Iron Sword are a bit too high. I mean the Stone Sword costs 20 Iron and the Iron Sword costs 8 Gold. Could you please change that? The Stone Sword could cost 10 Iron and the Iron Sword could cost 7 Gold (just like on Hypixel since the server is basically a Hypixel rip off)

I think we all know why they have changed the prices of the swords. It's because they don't want to seem like they're a Hypixel rip off but they are. I'm not saying this to sound like I don't like the server or it's trash, the server is awesome. It's just if you're gonna make a rip off server why not make the prices of the items the same.

Thank you!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Because people have got used to how much Hypixel Bedwars items cost so it would be easier to get used to.​

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Agree but only for the stone sword. 1gold for iron sword won't make much of a difference.

ReportingPeople

Banned
As Zoiko said the Costs are fine making it lower would make rushing even harder.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
neutral, but why not since we're already copying hypixel anyway

Picie__7

the stone sword needs to be like 10 yeah but the iron sword is okay

TNT_101

Minecraft Username:
ImXcro

What is the suggestion about?
The Cost Of Swords

Description:
I think the cost of the Stone Sword and the Iron Sword are a bit too high. I mean the Stone Sword costs 20 Iron and the Iron Sword costs 8 Gold. Could you please change that? The Stone Sword could cost 10 Iron and the Iron Sword could cost 7 Gold (just like on Hypixel since the server is basically a Hypixel rip off)

I think we all know why they have changed the prices of the swords. It's because they don't want to seem like they're a Hypixel rip off but they are. I'm not saying this to sound like I don't like the server or it's trash, the server is awesome. It's just if you're gonna make a rip off server why not make the prices of the items the same.

Thank you!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Because people have got used to how much Hypixel Bedwars items cost so it would be easier to get used to.
In my opiniom it is very balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.