Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TheBridge the Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZulkaZ

Minecraft Username:
ZulkaZ

What is the suggestion about?
the Coins, the stuff, and the sound effects

Description:
HI :D the bridge kits are so expensive because it only gives you 30 coins even if your the rank 1 player of the game. my Suggestion is why dont you copy the annihilation minigame when 1 kill= 3 coins and 1 nexus hit=2 coins
i think this is better, the price of the kit is ok the only problem is the coins you receive after the game is so small :D
my suggestion (down)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
1. also i hope we can still change kit while ingame not just 1 kit every game. like if you want to mine at the first minute youll select the miner and after you melt your irons you can change to kit you want for pvp or nexus rush.

2. i hope you can throw the leather armor and soulbound stuff because it occupies space in your inventory.

3. i hope when everytime someone is breaking your nexus theres a bell sound so that you and your teammates can notice quickly by just hearing it and not looking to the chat box that someone is breaking the nexus,. because sometimes some of the players turn their chat off/hide and they cant notice quickly the nexus is being destroyed (just like annihilation minigame in minecraft) also when getting food or mining iron,gold,diam etc... there is a sound effects like TING! everytime you break it
4. team must be fixed, number of player in every team must be equal, because sometimes after the new game loads , red is 12players and the blue is just like 5 players I hope the number of player per team will be equal

i hope coins will be fixed :D

Extra Information:
try to search or watch annihilation minigame in minecraft, all of the sound effects and etc.. :D

Absprache

Donator
Donator
If you can throw soulbound items, players will just use different kits to get the OP start up. -1

But +1 on the 3 coins per kill and 2 per nexus damage

Nice suggestion and here is my opinion about it :
1- Coins : I agree with you but 1kill and 1 hit should give 1 coin , cause I can get as much kill as I want , and in this way , you will break the eco , so 1 kill gives 1 coin is better

Sir thats the point, we need this way of getting coins to get all kits not just buying 1 every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.