Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other The Chat System

Status
Not open for further replies.

N@THAN

Minecraft Username:
0_0NoOB​

What is the suggestion about?
The Chat System​

Description:
Hi Guys

I have a suggestion, based on an old server I used to be on years ago.

A chat system where you could use /chat Sell or /chat Buy and general ect to filter out the chats, I am coming from the normal Skublock server and the chats are always chaotic, this chat filter may help people that want to opt in for what kind of chat they want to direct to.

The chat used before was possible to opt in to recieve messages from more than one chat group making the messages so clean and easy to read.

Perhaps even have a chat where staffs can keep watch in for any people that need help and deff make their lives easier to read through the mess.

P.S also the "Removing in 3 minutes" message for despawning items is also a chat spam, perhaps have it appear somewhere on the screen like the /vote reminders and christamas specials.

Also Grey is a hard color to read expecially for people that have the grey color palett for their base (Cobble, stone bricks, and chissled bricks) -->Please fix this

Thank you
0_0NoOB

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help format the chat system making it for the community and staff members read through all the spam and unrelated or spammed messages​

Extra Information:
The Server in question is ExtreemeCraft they closed down years ago though, even when I had premium it was fun to play on :(

GodlyDani

Hey there, I see absolutely no use for this. The server isn't that popular so reading chat is easy. I find no benefits here, and overall it would take a bunch of coding to implement it to the server. - 1 from me, have a great day!

The_W

Addicted Member
I always tried to disable certain messages that I don't think useful, and on the good side this can help filter messages to the channel you want, especially if you are scrolling through the chat history or when you not looking at the chat al the time. I do agree that some Non-rank messages often got ignored.
The bad side is that it won't be used much because usually the chat isn't that crowded, Less people will see your ads, Some people will miss good offers and lost potential buyers. If you want to sell items, just do [items] and the item name will appear in the chat and its color is enough to attract the eyes of potential buyers.
There are also some clients or mods that have chat filter (like Labymod) and you can use that to filter/highlight some keywords and it will easier for you to see in the chat.

-> Instead appearing on screen like vote reminders (Some ppl hate that), make it so it can be disabled in /settings
-> Giving grey color might be disadvantage to some people, but it is made so only some people's message more noticeable.

This suggestion have good sides, but also have bad sides, not that necessary for now, and Chat Filter can do a part of this job.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Honestly, there is no need for that if a player needs help they can message the staff on discord or do /staff and go to that certain staff.

but I'll give it a neutral.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, N@THAN​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.