Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Bridge question

I

iDroom

Does anybody know when the Bridge will be working again and when I can join games again?

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello,
If you don't know The bridge, is working properly you can join!!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iDroom

Hello,
If you don't know The bridge, is working properly you can join!!
Ohh thank you. Also what do you do in Jartex bridge because Ive only ever played normal bridge where you have to get to the other side and jump into the portal

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Ohh thank you. Also what do you do in Jartex bridge because Ive only ever played normal bridge where you have to get to the other side and jump into the portal
So, this Bridge is lot of different from other server, he there will be 2 teams ( 16v16 ) you have to go to the enemy's base ( which will be in the opposite side) you have to go to the nexus of the and break it with pickaxe, and there will be 100 nexus, you should break till it gets to 0 and you win, you can also defend you nexus, so that the enemy does not damage you nexus, there are KITS for this Gamemode which will be helpful (Note- if you don't know where the Nexus is, it will be always below or there will be path for it!)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iDroom

So, this Bridge is lot of different from other server, he there will be 2 teams ( 16v16 ) you have to go to the enemy's base ( which will be in the opposite side) you have to go to the nexus of the and break it with pickaxe, and there will be 100 nexus, you should break till it gets to 0 and you win, you can also defend you nexus, so that the enemy does not damage you nexus, there are KITS for this Gamemode which will be helpful (Note- if you don't know where the Nexus is, it will be always below or there will be path for it!)
Oh ok thank you. You really helped me a lot :)

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
No problem, hope you will enjoy the (The Bridge) in Jartexnetwork!!