Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

TheBridge "The Bridge" needs Revamp!!

Sibo

Minecraft Username:
VanoSibo​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
The Bridge​

What is your suggestion's title?
"The Bridge" needs Revamp!!​

Suggestion Details:
Transform "The Bridge" gamemode to something like "Annihilation"
It is pretty much same thing but has 4 teams instead of just 2 which makes this gamemode alot more intense and interesting
difference between these is exactly same as difference between 2x (squad vs squad) bedwars vs 4x squad bedwars
IT BECOMES VERY REPETITVE
also sometimes ends too fast when fun is about to begin for most cuz invincible kits just rushing or ppl are destroying the map
but this suggestion isn't only about that
there are some more necessary changes to be made to make it even more interesting and worthy to grind
will talk detailed about that in the "Extra information" section​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
JartexNetwork doesn't have huge variety of gamemodes (tho truly one of the bests) and pretty sure we can all agree that "The Bridge" is on its edge for few years already
barely having enough players for 1 game at a time and only during active time of the day
Transforming it to "Annihilation" in a way I described will make this gamemode alot more intensive fun and worth to grind which will attract alot of new players join JartexNetwork
and I even feel like it will become one of the most played gamemode on the server once everyone will find out about it :)

Extra Information:
List of Necessary Changes:

from 2Teams to 4Teams gamemode (red/yellow/blue/green)

Which will obviously require new map

map changes:

don't make water poisonous and so large

locate Nexus as close to the corner of map as possible and make nearby territory unbreakable (height shouldnt matter) (also not just 5x5 or smthin but larger so ppl wont completely dig nexus place up and make map like bedwars..

+ increase Nexus hp to 250 (end game -1hp every 10 seconds after 10 minutes)

make falling off the map impossible
(also if possible make it so players wont be able to place blocks by pointing on barriers on the edges of map)

add commands like:
/craft (opening crafting table)
/furnace /fur (opening furnace)
/enderchest /echest (opening ender chest)
^Ender Chest Needs 3Sec CD (10Sec if in PVP)

Kits also need Rework:
at least make invincible ability give fatigue and slowness to user while active and last for 5 extra seconds after losing the invincibility
+ NERF THE TANK
etc
just balance then fairly plz
thx

hope I didn't miss anything important​

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
I agree with you that the bridge needs change and getting more teams is nice but there is 1 bridge and if 2 teams will add so they will make one more bridge which is illogical . But your ideas are not bad so I neutral with it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sibo

Sibo

I agree with you that the bridge needs change and getting more teams is nice but there is 1 bridge and if 2 teams will add so they will make one more bridge which is illogical . But your ideas are not bad so I neutral with it.
just imagine current bridge map then add exact clone to its side and connect side to side bases with 2 more bridges
thats 4 bridges in total
and 1 extra bridge to each team base as a path to middle area (diamond mine)
and base to base bridge's middle place can contain gold mine
so that will also make gold harder to obtain
unlike now that you can mine stacks of them as soon as you spawn in base safely
when it gives powerful spells crafting capabilities which is crucial in game

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
Idk know man , it needs 32 people right ? and the idea is boring and never reset so idk ;0

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sibo

Sibo

Idk know man , it needs 32 people right ? and the idea is boring and never reset so idk ;0
Firstly since its gonna be little longer duration and 4 team game, it doesnt have to be capoed at 32 players but like 64 instead
also idea of this update is to make it less boring
with more teams to think about fighting with
better maps unlike ones now that you can just dig around nexus and knock ppl off the ground into the void
and little longer duration battles
all of these will make material grinding worth it, make it more intense, give it some variety, etc

BloodzZ

Donator
Donator
IGN
BloodzZ
Its the bridge not annihilation thats what makes it unique,but am not against a revamp maybe add new stuff like ender brewing stand ,mining ingot instead of ore, new kits and also reducing players to start timer would be better :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sibo

Sibo

sure if not annihilation it can be The Bridge but most of the changes I stated will still help it become better more enjoyable game
(btw idk if I stated but current kit prices are way too expensive)

BloodzZ

Donator
Donator
IGN
BloodzZ
its not expensive at all,
You can still buy coin boosters,i never buy them tho i got it free from jartex level or just wait for events they also give 3x coin boosters as i remember..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sibo

Sibo

just how is it not expensive
average F2P player needs to do like 150+ games which last like 30mins to buy 1 averagely priced kit from all ~25 kits
missions included
Thats ~4500 minutes or 90 hours of gameplay for 1 kits
even if your active player of it
playing 3 hours everyday you need 1 whole month for 1 kit
So like 2+ years for all the kits

Only way to earn coins alot faster was hard and expensive contracts but ones that give most profits are glitched dont track progress

Last edited: