Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied The Bridge Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKratos_

Minecraft Username:
SirKratos_​

What is your suggestion's title?
The Bridge Mini​

Suggestion Details:
The Bridge Mini is a smaller version of the bridge (obviously), Its an 8v8 the bridge making it a faster version of the bridge, its good for people who don't want to play 20-40 minutes and just want a 10-15 minutes of experience of it, it can be a limited time mode, the rules are you only get 2:30 minute preparation but wood and ores regenerate 50% faster, and the nexus health is only at 75 health, at 5 minutes the nexus starts getting damaged every 30 seconds, making the longest possible match exactly 40 minutes. at 10 minutes everyone gets 2x resources to make it more faster and interesting, at 15 minutes the nexus damage is now 2x making nexus rushes more faster. I hope you like my suggestion, I would like to see how it would affect the Minigame The Bridge. K bye :)

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be interesting to see a faster pace of the Minigame The Bridge, it might also solve the problem of matches taking too long to start as it has less player count meaning it would start with less players (obviously), also since its a new limited gamemode, it will become hype tempting people to try and check it out making matches start even faster.​

Extra Information:
Im only suggesting it to be a limited time mode because it might make the main The Bridge mode dead, if people keep playing the new one.​

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SirKratos_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Duplicate
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Nirahz

Status
Not open for further replies.