Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied The bridge kits price

Status
Not open for further replies.

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
swarna123​

What is the suggestion about?
The bridge kits price​

Description:
I would suggest that the price of certain kits in thebridge should be less like the poision man the pyro and healer and etc because how do you get 60000 coins if you get awarded 150 coins to 200 coins per game. people who got poision man and pyro kits would abuse them and win every fight against full diamond armor also so by lowering the price of certain kits i think it would be a fair play then to players who dont have these kits so they can but it.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can bring player into this gamemode more because a majority of players dont play because of the incredible price of these types of kits​

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Just join a clan you get at least 10k coins a month if not more

Citan

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
swarna123

What is the suggestion about?
The bridge kits price

Description:
I would suggest that the price of certain kits in thebridge should be less like the poision man the pyro and healer and etc because how do you get 60000 coins if you get awarded 150 coins to 200 coins per game. people who got poision man and pyro kits would abuse them and win every fight against full diamond armor also so by lowering the price of certain kits i think it would be a fair play then to players who dont have these kits so they can but it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can bring player into this gamemode more because a majority of players dont play because of the incredible price of these types of kits
git gud at the game, once u get spy, hero, or pyro/poisonman, farm kills or nexus and you get enough for a kit eventually, i got 583 with vampire and full dia
edit: i am very sure players don't play because they get killed by the pros every game and can't farm kills unless they are good at pvp, and pyro can't kill full dias easily and it is trash now

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, swarna123​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.