Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Best Person to ever step on Jaretxnetowrk

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
blazetharkids we love you so fucking much. you give the server personality. youre the reason most of us stay here. youre the reason i joined here in the first place. blazerthar, you are literally the best thing thats happened here and everytime you leave, we understamd that you need the time away but just know that well always be here if you decide to come back. as im writing this i got the notification that you left again and it sucks but blazethar, you're literally awesome and please, if you ever wanna talk or send good stuffs to someone, my dms are open bb 😘😊

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
blazetharkids we love you so fucking much. you give the server personality. youre the reason most of us stay here. youre the reason i joined here in the first place. blazerthar, you are literally the best thing thats happened here and everytime you leave, we understamd that you need the time away but just know that well always be here if you decide to come back. as im writing this i got the notification that you left again and it sucks but blazethar, you're literally awesome and please, if you ever wanna talk or send good stuffs to someone, my dms are open bb 😘😊
You on that sussy stuff and June just passed!?!?

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Jaretxnetowrk sounds like a petty intense server name.