Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted The Bedwars Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lxno

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Lxn0​

What is the suggestion about?
The Bedwars Shop​

Description:
I think that you should be able to sort out your shop in the lobby, what I mean by that is you can favourite items and put them where you want in the quick buy section so you don't have to do it Mid-Game. This could potentially be useful because by the time you sort out your shop mid-game you'd probably be rushed by a speed Bridger and be dead.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would be much more useful in the lobby as you would probably get eliminated by the time you sort everything.​

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
+1 I don't know about anyone else but I'm used to the other popular Bedwars servers and how their shops are set up so when I played Bedwars on JartexNetwork it was weird as hell. :LOL: Like a stone sword for 15 iron?? But it's fine, just something to get used to but being able to customize the shop would be nice.
I think the sword is only 12 iron but I still think the shop needs a bit of rebalancing like Slapper and stuff like that. Everything else is the same as other servers doing bedwars but slappers, swords and Clay are different. IDK just a suggestion

KeyDestroyer

This is a pretty good idea because while I'm in a game, I don't have time to sort out my items while being rushed from left, right and centre! +1

soild

yip +1 all i do is join 4v4v4v4 and then sort out my shop then play the game

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1 this would be a cool adition to be added Good Luck!

ROBOLA2004

Minecraft Username:
Lxn0

The Bedwars Shop

Description:
I think that you should be able to sort out your shop in the lobby, what I mean by that is you can favourite items and put them where you want in the quick buy section so you don't have to do it Mid-Game. This could potentially be useful because by the time you sort out your shop mid-game you'd probably be rushed by a speed Bridger and be dead.

It would be much more useful in the lobby as you would probably get eliminated by the time you sort everything.
That's a great idea it would many quite a few people since but the current state of the shop is good as well so there isn't an immediate problem as hacking is since it is a cracked server!

komiiikooo

I was thinking the same thing! This sounds like a really useful feature and I hope they add this :DD

zzeeppyyZIP

Minecraft Username:
Lxn0

The Bedwars Shop

Description:
I think that you should be able to sort out your shop in the lobby, what I mean by that is you can favourite items and put them where you want in the quick buy section so you don't have to do it Mid-Game. This could potentially be useful because by the time you sort out your shop mid-game you'd probably be rushed by a speed Bridger and be dead.

It would be much more useful in the lobby as you would probably get eliminated by the time you sort everything.
dude u can sort it in 1min and btw when u sort it u don't have to do it every single time lol

nVerse

Suspended
IGN
nVerse
Minecraft Username:
Lxn0

The Bedwars Shop

Description:

+1 nice suggestion, I hope to see it added to Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.