Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The anti-cheat, the lag and why it needs to be fixed.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Today at approximately 21:15 GMT, I was banned by the console. I was banned for Velocity (Knockback) hacks and, I'm not quite sure what they are, I'm guessing something to do with knockback detection. Before my ban, I was experiencing lag like the rest of the Practice server or server in general which caused me to look like I had anti-knockback hacks on. When this did happen a couple of times it would say in chat "You can not teleport in a battle", I was on BuildUHC, so I was surprised to see I was banned for Velocity.

I was using CB, CheatBreaker the anti-cheat client, to PvP. I have a few screenshots around my ban time/just as I got banned. The reason for the GUI looking as messed up as possible it for CB itself and my CB resource pack. I'm not asking for an unbanning from the server or anything, as it's just a day because it doesn't abide by forum rules. I was just here to discuss the lag on the server and how it caused my misplaced ban. Screenshot (162).png

As you could probably see on your system the exact time of my ban to confirm.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Oh man, this always pops up for me when I freeze because of high ping after I unfreeze I get spammed this message when I try to walk 'You cannot teleport in a battle' but I never expected that it can get players banned.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I agree with your comment on this anti- cheat and why it is messed up. It makes a lot of false bans but if you are banned by console please ask a junior moderator or higher, with a screenshot of your ban, for an unban

Floccs

Hello there,
The development and administrative teams are always patching issues within the community and I'm sure that the anticheat is a priority. If you were falsely punished by the anticheat, I recommend you contact a staff member with evidence proving that your punishment was invalid and should be revoked. Hack client developers are always working to ensure their clients work and this could cause a lot of issues with development because everytime a new patch is released, hack client developers have already released their next update. If you have any more questions, feel free to tag me on the thread or private message me!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sodaic

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
HHoello there,
The development and administrative teams are always patching issues within the community and I'm sure that the anticheat is a priority. If you were falsely punished by the anticheat, I recommend you contact a staff member with evidence proving that your punishment was invalid and should be revoked. Hack client developers are always working to ensure their clients work and this could cause a lot of issues with development because everytime a new patch is released, hack client developers have already released their next update. If you have any more questions, feel free to tag me on the thread or private message me!

Honestly, I could care less because it's only one day. But it's nice to your engaging in discussions.