Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex network needs to be fixed for GOD'S SAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANIPLAZ

A few days server crashed or went offline. Everyone knows that. After it came online the server is super laggy (For Asians) There are people who might say "My ping is the same" ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM FUCKING EUROPE AND US POOR ASIANS USED TO GET 200+ MS NOW WE ARE GETTING 350+ MS.
There are now 2 options to fix this if they don't want to change the region to the old one.
1. Make an ip for Asians.
2. Allow people to change their IP to Europe.
at first look, the 2nd idea might be a nightmare but let me explain.
people who are going to change their IP first needs perm from the staff. they will do an application and staff will check if they are banned or not. and the staff team will decide to accept their application or not.

2nd idea might be bad but please for god's sake change it before. all the people from Europe are already getting under 50ms which is very good for them and now they are getting much better or same us. and us Asians are getting above 350 ms.
Well play asian servers idk

BlockBlsiter2K

A few days server crashed or went offline. Everyone knows that. After it came online the server is super laggy (For Asians) There are people who might say "My ping is the same" ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM FUCKING EUROPE AND US POOR ASIANS USED TO GET 200+ MS NOW WE ARE GETTING 350+ MS.
There are now 2 options to fix this if they don't want to change the region to the old one.
1. Make an ip for Asians.
2. Allow people to change their IP to Europe.
at first look, the 2nd idea might be a nightmare but let me explain.
people who are going to change their IP first needs perm from the staff. they will do an application and staff will check if they are banned or not. and the staff team will decide to accept their application or not.

2nd idea might be bad but please for god's sake change it before. all the people from Europe are already getting under 50ms which is very good for them and now they are getting much better or same us. and us Asians are getting above 350 ms.
If at all VPN will worsen your problem, And just move to Europe. It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.