Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

the absolute state of jartexnetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
this can all be fixed if Alex got unbanned and we gave Kacem Manager+

unknow_

Donator
Donator
GayrTG3u.png

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
We would also like to notify you that we have made the rules way more strict and will only punish people we don't like. Also, having pedophilic tendencies is not punishable, however if you call someone a nerd we will take that as a personal attack and mute you for being rude and exposing our playerbase to such vulgar words. Addressing the recent pedophiles in the staff team, we will actually not take any actions towards them as we believe in equality for everyone, so please don't be rude to the child predators or else we will have to take severe actions and blacklist you. Have fun playing on our amazing server and be sure to buy stuff because all we want is your money. Goodbye.

-Crugon
Congratulations sir, you have won message of the day trophy!

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
We would also like to notify you that we have made the rules way more strict and will only punish people we don't like. Also, having pedophilic tendencies is not punishable, however if you call someone a nerd we will take that as a personal attack and mute you for being rude and exposing our playerbase to such vulgar words. Addressing the recent pedophiles in the staff team, we will actually not take any actions towards them as we believe in equality for everyone, so please don't be rude to the child predators or else we will have to take severe actions and blacklist you. Have fun playing on our amazing server and be sure to buy stuff because all we want is your money. Goodbye.

-Crugon
First of all my message please do not riot.

I also think the things I wrote in that message are somewhat inaccurate after I had all the facts this morning so I don't fully agree with the message I gave in that paragraph.

After having a brief reality check, I realized I was so blinded by rage and toxicity that I completely turned a blind eye to the actual facts. I was not being fair in my judgement. I asked myself, What do we wish to accomplish from all this rioting? I mean, Crude is already gone from the server. Madcc will probably stay because of lack of evidence as he has claimed he was joking. I think its unfair to blame the whole staff team for the actions of a few staff members. Unless more evidence is provided and the appropriate channels aren't used, nothing will be accomplished by neither sides.

I do still however think rules should be equally lenient / strict for both the members of the community and the whole staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.