Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord "Thanks" System

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
BimaTh​

What is the suggestion about?
"Thanks" System​

Description:
This isn't an original Idea, But I think implementing It would be so cool and will encourage more players to help within #assistance_chat.

The original idea I got from the WOK Discord server.

The idea is about players will get the ability to thank another player with a command.
I'm suggesting Implementing this to Rene as ".thank BimaTh BimaTh " For example.
It's similar to the Voting system.

The main idea is to encourage more players to help others.
So each time a player will help another, they will get a point. Taking example.

Swervingg Helped playerA.
playerA will do ".thank @swervingg"
Swerving will get a thank point.

While data will be stored and a channel would be created and it would update every 5 minutes with the new weekly or monthly score. And the top 3 or 5 gets a bonus prize at the end of the month.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will encourage more players to help others in need within the assistance chat.​

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading :D. It would be my pleasure to read your thoughts about this.​

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Indeed, my goal isn't to give people helping a prize in return. But to encourage more to help, Be more active in the community.

Thinking about it again, some people do want something in return and it may encourage them to help people, but my 2nd point still stands.

"Almost all of the people who ask for help in assistance chat are new or don't know much information about Jartex's discord, so no one will use the command unless you asked them to."​
People can ask them to do (" .thank ") after helping them, but as I stated before, it will make them look weird if you know what I mean.
If they don't want to ask for the thank point, they will never get one and stop helping.

There is a way to make your suggestion better, I'm pretty sure. I'll tell you if I got any ideas on discord.​

The_W

Addicted Member
I understand the motive for encouraging more people to help in assistance chat, but there are some cons which were stated before me.
So it's Neutral/-1 from me.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BimaTh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​