Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tell me who wants ender pearl damage completely removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Ok so tell me who wants The Ender Pearl damage completely removed from Minigames like it was before? Hopefully I get a lot of people saying yes so I can suggest it and then hopefully that gets Implemented into SkyWars and BedWars

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
The pearl damage has been reduced by a lot from what it was before (#changelog on discord). As not_Nuggets not_Nuggets said above i think it would be difficult and not of a high priority to remove it.

I think that you should be happy that it has been reduced from was it was before :)

Square

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
As Square mentioned, it used to do like 5 hearts. This is about as much as you are getting, but you can always report it as a bug or make a suggestion to add a no-pearl damage plugin, although I doubt it will get accepted

As for this thread, this is more of a suggestion, so if you want people to actually vote on it, please go here

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
I think thats bug but before pearls deal a lot of damage.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
1617217004512.png

Yea its fixed, no damage off pearls now.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
As Square mentioned, it used to do like 5 hearts. This is about as much as you are getting, but you can always report it as a bug or make a suggestion to add a no-pearl damage plugin, although I doubt it will get accepted

As for this thread, this is more of a suggestion, so if you want people to actually vote on it, please go here
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#8845).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.