Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Teleporting while near enemies

fireknight275

So I noticed a while back that you can't teleport to a f-warp or a home set in a 32 block radius of an enemy. This wouldn't be an issue normally but when you are in spawn after a crate key drop and are trying to go back to base you just can't. Especially not if you are an enemy of a huge faction. Would it be possible for you guys to make a way where that tp block is not enable while in spawn?

Osaki212MC

I agree with you and that happens to me alot, but it is easy to just avoid this problem by flying away when it says there is an enemy, just fly away to the other side or fly high up and do it again

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fireknight275

fireknight275

Yeah, that's the issue though. It forces players to fly around and have to find a perfect spot to teleport before you can do it. I would prefer to open my crates and go straight back to base instead of wasting time at spawn.

montearchie

Donator
Donator
There’s an easy way to fix that using World Guard. Just putting that out there for any staff watching this thread.

Ninja_Feedback

There's no immediate way to fix this as a regular user, but if staff see this thread they can tinker with it.