Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Teleported into middle of PVP mines

Poisonfr0g

I was teleported into the middle of the PVP mines where there is no protection without any warning. Because of that I was wearing my max prison armor and had 3 pickaxes in my inventory with 2 p4 and one p3. I lost everything and am confused on why a random command would teleport you to the middle of PVP with no warning telling you it would. I'm hoping I can get rolled back to before it happened so I could get back and id also like a warning placed on that command.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Poisonfr0g

Poisonfr0g

I was teleported into the middle of the PVP mines where there is no protection without any warning. Because of that I was wearing my max prison armor and had 3 pickaxes in my inventory with 2 p4 and one p3. I lost everything and am confused on why a random command would teleport you to the middle of PVP with no warning telling you it would. I'm hoping I can get rolled back to before it happened so I could get back and id also like a warning placed on that command.
Arrrr has been the player abusing this fact that it doesn't say anything and has used it to kill other people and steal their stuff in the past. It is horrendous that a glaring issue that has effected at least 2 other people including icfalot would remain in the game

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Poisonfr0g

Poisonfr0g

Arrrr has been the player abusing this fact that it doesn't say anything and has used it to kill other people and steal their stuff in the past. It is horrendous that a glaring issue that has effected at least 2 other people including icfalot would remain in the game
On top of that, this effects your high ranking members who spend money on the game as only high ranks even have access to the command

FieryyIsCool

IGN
FieryyIsCool
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAH BRO DIED BECAUSE HE DID OUTPOST IMAGINE LMAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAOA